Author Topic: Ep 10 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary *start: 830PM or later* note rules  (Read 29626 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
He looked a little short to me.  :cmaslol
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Am I the only one who thought that the Pit Stop greeter was...odd? :lol:

:cmaslol  yeah, not sure, but they might have used a "headless" street performer in Palma as the greeter.

Looks like "headless" street performers are very common in Spain (and Europe as well).

Link 1  Link 2  Link 3  Link 4

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
Thanx for answering Apskip :)

2. The ROADBLOCK count was Josh 5, Brent 5 going into this leg. For Brent to not be chosen was a poor choice.
I hadn't kept count but their choice makes even less sense to me knowing they both had an equal amount of roadblocks done.  :cmas5
3. The Chippendales stated up front in this race that they wanted to do the "manly" tasks when there was a choice. Spin-It was totally manly compared to Bull-It, so they did what they promised.
Uhm I think they were going for Bull-it but ended up at Spin-it by accident so they decided to do that instead?  :cmas5
4. A 2nd place finish has historically been worth $100,000 or less, although how much it is in AR21 is not known at this time.
So still a nice sum, even if not the jackpot.  :cmaslol
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. :)

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
They are so full of money on American shows even those teams that are runners up get what could be a winners prize in another country.  But the focus can sometimes be too much on the prize money and not on making the production great (as in this season, or the American version of The Mole for instance).