Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

Ep 10 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary *start: 830PM or later* note rules

<< < (15/16) > >>

Genius:

--- Quote from: Polaroid on December 02, 2012, 07:49:43 PM ---

Jaymes & James depart at 5:57 AM. :o They U-Turned their friends Abbie & Ryan last leg. They say it would be awkward if Abbie & Ryan were still in the race...

--- End quote ---

On the last episode, we saw the Chips talking to Phil when they checked in and I think the clock showed 6pm. So I think they had the "usual" 12 hour pit-stop?

apskip:

--- Quote from: Topita on December 03, 2012, 12:05:54 AM ---Well, was hoping for an elim of the twins but pretty much suspected it would be a NEL so..
Can't believe 3 out of the 4 couples didn't know about Mallorca or how to pronounce it..  :lol:

Enjoyed the leg. Not quite understanding the Beekman's choice though wrt the tennis roadblock.

Also I don't understand why the Chippies wanted to go for the bull too, unless it's just 'group mentality'?

I've read stories about people getting in second also getting some money, is that true?

--- End quote ---

I have some things to say about each one of the above items:
1. Geography education is practically non-existent in U.S. high schools these days. Inability to know how to pronounce an island name is one by-product of that.

2. The ROADBLOCK count was Josh 5, Brent 5 going into this leg. For Brent to not be chosen was a poor choice.

3. The Chippendales stated up front in this race that they wanted to do the "manly" tasks when there was a choice. Spin-It was totally manly compared to Bull-It, so they did what they promised.

4. A 2nd place finish has historically been worth $100,000 or less, although how much it is in AR21 is not known at this time.

starrynight:
Yeh Bull-It was disappointing, childishly easy.

Best Loser:

--- Quote from: apskip on December 03, 2012, 10:31:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: Topita on December 03, 2012, 12:05:54 AM ---Well, was hoping for an elim of the twins but pretty much suspected it would be a NEL so..
Can't believe 3 out of the 4 couples didn't know about Mallorca or how to pronounce it..  :lol:

Enjoyed the leg. Not quite understanding the Beekman's choice though wrt the tennis roadblock.

Also I don't understand why the Chippies wanted to go for the bull too, unless it's just 'group mentality'?

I've read stories about people getting in second also getting some money, is that true?

--- End quote ---

I have some things to say about each one of the above items:
1. Geography education is practically non-existent in U.S. high schools these days. Inability to know how to pronounce an island name is one by-product of that.

2. The ROADBLOCK count was Josh 5, Brent 5 going into this leg. For Brent to not be chosen was a poor choice.

3. The Chippendales stated up front in this race that they wanted to do the "manly" tasks when there was a choice. Spin-It was totally manly compared to Bull-It, so they did what they promised.

4. A 2nd place finish has historically been worth $100,000 or less, although how much it is in AR21 is not known at this time.

--- End quote ---
I thought second only got $25,000 in TAR.

Prophet:
Am I the only one who thought that the Pit Stop greeter was...odd? :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version