Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

Ep 10 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary *start: 830PM or later* note rules

<< < (14/16) > >>

Air:

--- Quote from: WolfgalX on December 02, 2012, 08:42:25 PM ---Lexi gets hit by a sign in the preview. She is not having a good couple of legs... :lol:

--- End quote ---

Are you sure that the sign hit Lexi? I thought it was that Lexi hit the sign...  :lol:

Jobby:
+ this leg made me realized how much I miss self-driving legs. We haven't had a self-driving leg until NOW and that was probably the reason why Nadiya and Natalie survived until now. It seems that they are just like any other average all-female teams.

But I hate to say this, if without self-driving and an all-female team cannot survive until this point of the game, it means... the team must really suck. :lol:

supah:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 03, 2012, 03:40:30 AM ---I knew that the finale task will have something to do with the Hellos and Goodbyes we see this season. :lol: (Anyone else did?) :)

--- End quote ---

we sure did. a LONG time ago  :lol:

Jobby:
Yea, about Leg 2/3 it became blatantly obvious. But I just didn't want to get too excited over it just in case it became like the TAR 19 random new clueboxes conspiracy and ended up it wasn't even a task but because TAR wanted to be creative. :lol:

Best Loser:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 03, 2012, 04:09:42 AM ---+ this leg made me realized how much I miss self-driving legs. We haven't had a self-driving leg until NOW and that was probably the reason why Nadiya and Natalie survived until now. It seems that they are just like any other average all-female teams.

But I hate to say this, if without self-driving and an all-female team cannot survive until this point of the game, it means... the team must really suck. :lol:

--- End quote ---
Yeah, how many teams have gotten eliminated because they couldn't drive stick? And how many this season were eliminated due to taxis?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version