Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

Ep 10 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary *start: 830PM or later* note rules

<< < (4/16) > >>

Polaroid:
Natalie is trying to give Nadiya instructions on how to drive stick. And now they get going. Josh & Brent feel confident about the self-driving because they can read a map.

Chips arrive first at the tennis centre. Trey & Lexi are right behind.

Roadblock! "Who wants to get smashed?" Teams will have to choose a tennis pro and a basket of balls. They will have to return 20 tennis balls in bounds from the tennis ball launcher before their basket is empty. If they do this, the umpire will give them their next clue.

James and Trey are doing the roadblock. Lexi says Trey looks like a tennis player. Chips say he's like Andre Agassi. :lol: Trey is doing a good job, while James is truggling. Trey is done the roadblock! Drive to the Coves of Campanet and follow the music to their next clue.

James runs out of balls... He has to restart.

BitchBitch:
Josh sounds like he's having sex at the roadblock lol

WolfgalX:
"Am I left-handed or right-handed?"  :lol3:
This is why I still love the twins.  :hrt:

Polaroid:
And James finishes the roadblock. Chips see Josh & Brent arriving. James says he's not a well-rounded athlete.

Josh decides to do the roadblock. He said his ankle was feeling better on the ride to the tennis centre. Brent says that Josh hasn't learned to control his anxiety level on the race... and he hasn't in 42 years of his life. :lol3: Josh rolled his ankle and now he's having trouble.

Trey & Lexi stop for directions.

Josh fails. And he fails again. Brent says he doesn't ever think Josh will get this.

Twins arrive at the roadblock in last. Nadiya is doing the roadblock. Oh my gosh... Natalie starts with the twinnie again. "It's not a one spot game... It's not bloody badminton!" :res: Twins share a story about their tennis past. :lol:

Polaroid:
Josh is having trouble with his ankle... commercial.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version