Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

Ep 10 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary *start: 830PM or later* note rules

<< < (3/16) > >>

WolfgalX:
I think I would have liked the scene of the other teams hugging the Beekman Boys if it didn't feel like they were only happy because they thought they could beat them...

Polaroid:
They're on the island. They get taxis. Josh & Brent go to the wrong place...

The other three teams see the devils and demons. They don't know where their clue is. The devils and demons are swinging fire everywhere. This is kind of frightening. :stare They're all asking around for the clue.

Twins get the first clue. "NADIYA, COME HERE. NADIYA COME HERE." Drive yourselves to the Centro de Alto Rendimiento. Self driving! It's a stick too. :lol3: This might be fun. Trey & Lexi drive first. Chips follow them. Twins are going to follow too.

Josh & Brent get their clue from the devils and demons. Brent hugs one of the devils... or demons. The devils and demons sort of crawl towards their car. :lol:

Lexi and the Chips are wondering where the twins are. Nadiya doesn't know where they went... Nadiya took one class on driving stick shift and she thought it would be easy... but she's having trouble.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: WolfgalX on December 02, 2012, 07:54:15 PM ---I think I would have liked the scene of the other teams hugging the Beekman Boys if it didn't feel like they were only happy because they thought they could beat them...

--- End quote ---

IKR! :res: :lol:

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on November 29, 2012, 04:44:38 PM ---I'm triyng to find D'Alt Murda, but the only close reference is Dalt Murada.  What is interesting about this, is that the place where the twins are in the caps is near Dalt Murada.

--- End quote ---

It was Dalt Murada, it was mispelled on the CBS description.

WolfgalX:
I was not expecting the twins of all teams to have stick troubles... :duno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version