Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

TAR 21 Ep 11 (France) "Take Down That Million" part 1

<< < (3/19) > >>

Boingo:

:lol: no surprise, the racers are at the Chateau and Gardens of Villandry, Loire Valley, France.  (the sign behind them says so... lol)

Chateau d If:
It's crazy!  They are set up in the vehicle drive through for the building:  where the limos go to drop off heads of state!

There is an 8 foot tall hedge that blocks the Racers from view by people on the street.  Folk in the offices across the street may have been able to see it if they looked out at the right time.  :waves:

Boingo:

:yess:  I'm on a roll.... the racers are in the Elipsos trainhotel cafe car, going from Barcelona to Paris.

link

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: supah3ro on December 02, 2012, 11:18:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: supah3ro on October 08, 2012, 12:34:21 AM ---Last night's episode AND last week's episode, the Pit Stop greeter said 'goodbye' to one of the teams in the country's respective language.
I don't know if producers have asked greeters to do this to make things more cultural, OR it could be a possible memory task for the final Leg ('goodbye' in every language of every country you visited on the racer), thoughts?

--- End quote ---

you heard it hear first ;)

--- End quote ---

You were definitely the first person to point this out to us, great find!!

tarflyonthewall:

--- Quote from: Slowhatch on December 02, 2012, 11:52:15 PM --- I'm really impressed that BVM was able to get the proper permissions. IIRC only The Translator has received permits for filming on U.N. property; even Hitchcock had to film NxNW guerilla-style.

--- End quote ---

The Australian version of Masterchef filmed the introduction for a team challenge (which featured most if not all of the UN ambassadors) inside the General Assembly Hall, with the judges behind the lectern.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version