Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

Amazing Race - Cheating caught on tape! (Spoilers)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Dånooky:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on November 25, 2012, 11:12:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: Hoya Guru on November 25, 2012, 11:07:59 PM ---That's possible, but wouldn't they want to show how it was their second try, to make it more exciting for the viewer? And don't you think the girls would have had a lot more trouble eating it all the second time, and wouldn't they be complaining about that? Also, check the passengers on the bus, and the guy serving fish, wouldn't they be different if it were a second bus?

--- End quote ---

For the same reason they didn't show the whole 12 attemps of Mark doing the Bollywood RB last season:  time.  It's a one hour show.

--- End quote ---
Plus, it would have served no purpose since they were too far. It would have made sense to show them if James & Jaymes had gotten there in time to compete against them.

Hoya Guru:
Yes, I see. They had the same passengers get back on the bus, and the same driver, and the same fish server. Of course, how silly of me! And then they edited out every time the twins mentioned it. Yup, that's it. Jeez. I got more proof, but I won't bother posting it here, you guys are WAY too smart!  :groan:

Dånooky:

--- Quote from: Hoya Guru on November 25, 2012, 11:29:40 PM ---Yes, I see. They had the same passengers get back on the bus, and the same driver, and the same fish server. Of course, how silly of me! And then they edited out every time the twins mentioned it. Yup, that's it. Jeez. I got more proof, but I won't bother posting it here, you guys are WAY too smart!  :groan:

--- End quote ---
Well yeah, why bother hiring more than one crew/extras?

Best Loser:
Nobody said it was their first try, did they?

zelda:
Actually Natalie said on twitter that it took multiple attempts for them to complete the fast forward so your observation that things changed is in keeping with what they reported; nothing nefarious happened.

From Twitter (https://twitter.com/NatalieeAnd):

Natalie Anderson ‏@NatalieeAnd

@dantran88 did it twice before we got it. CBS likes to make it seem easier than it was. Ugh! But thanks! ^_^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version