Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S25 Ep 11 "Hell Hath Frozen Over"

<< < (2/8) > >>

Glamazon Racer:
Abi is playing the 'fake-fourth-idol-is-in-the-game-and-i-am-playing-it' card. :lol: Wonder if it will work? :duno: She told Malcolm about it, and I assume Malcolm will tell everyone else. :tup:

Glamazon Racer:
OMG, IN YOUR FREAKING FACES, ESPECIALLY YOU DENISE! GO THROW UP, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT! :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:

And if you don't know what I am talking about, ABI JUST WON IMMUNITY! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

And she read her note which gave her the advantage and she said "my note comes in two parts, the first part is (the challenge advantage) and the second part is for myself to read privately"... :lol: :lol3

You guys might not like her - you might even hate her - but you can't deny, she knows how to play a good strategic game, even though she can't play a good social game. :lol:

Glamazon Racer:
So Lisa confesses to Penner that she has to vote for him because she gave people her word, so Penner worked over Skupin to try to get him to flip instead, arguing that Denise and Malcolm would be unbeatable in a Final Three situation.

Ultimately it did not work, as Penner went home in a 4-3 vote against Denise. I said it last week - Penner not agreeing to that Final Three alliance with Lisa and Skupin was the dumbest move I have seen in a long time - especially from a returnee - and I was right. Cya Penner - your third attempt at Survivor has ruined my perspective of you from your previous attempts.

Wish Denise had gone home... that would have just been the cherry on top of the sundae of the best episode. :lol: I cannot stand Denise's therapist games and her euphemisms, "What was perceived as being 'brutal', was actually six people's tolerance reaching its maximum." Yeah, like that means something else entirely... :res: :res: :res: :res: :res:

Glamazon Racer:
Loved ones are coming next week! And apparently something that Malcolm's loved one says could potentially cost him the game... :o :ascared

zelda:
Not a huge fan of Abi but the two part note was smart!  :drama

Penner shot himself in the foot by not agreeing to an end deal sooner.  :hammer

Lisa is a HOT MESS!  :pull

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version