Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S25 Ep 11 "Hell Hath Frozen Over"

<< < (4/8) > >>

Jobby:

--- Quote from: DrRox on November 28, 2012, 10:52:29 PM ---The jury has to have an odd number.

--- End quote ---

Fans VS Favourites had a eight person jury.

Jobby:
Sorry racer, it was hard reading through your commentary when it was so one sided in favour of Abi, whom all of us hated and I didn't appreciate it.

Jobby:

--- Quote ---I said it last week - Penner not agreeing to that Final Three alliance with Lisa and Skupin was the dumbest move I have seen in a long time - especially from a returnee - and I was right. Cya Penner - your third attempt at Survivor has ruined my perspective of you from your previous attempts.
--- End quote ---

This is true only to a certain extent. How would Penner know that had he not hook up with an alliance with Lisa and Skupin immediately, the two will go and join Denise and Malcolm instantly? I mean, Lisa and Skupin didn't explicitly tell him; if you don't join us with Carter, we will go with Malcolm and Denise right? If Jonathan knows about that, do you think he's going to tell them no?

We have to understand that having played the game three times, Jonathan just wanted to make sure not to go against anyone or make any enemies on the jury. And we know that this ultimately sealed his fate, but dumbest move from a returnee in a long time? You serious??? You mean you survived through the entire season without watching how Russell Swan played? Did you miss the entire season where Coach and Ozzy played and failed to win the game? Jonathan's third play at Survivor showed nothing more than class, wits and it was the decision by Lisa and Skupin's rush to form a F4 alliance that killed his chances. It was because he's a threat that he got voted off, not because he had no alliance or whatsoever. You think Lisa and Skupin don't want to keep him around for another day? Lisa LOVES Jonathan. But he had to go because he was the biggest threat when compared to Carter! And if they keep him around and voted for Carter to go off, they just don't want to see how Jonathan may miraculously pull a survivor mode like he did at the merge and survived a few more episodes.

How did all these warrant him as the most dumbest move on Survivor? Sorry, I may sound really as if I'm arguing but I'm just reasoning things out. No offense there.

And of course, PROPS to Abi for faking a second clue, buying the CLUE TO IMMUNITY FOR 500. She deserved to stay (finally I'm saying this and I'm glad she had a reason for me to root for her to stay) and fight on baby! I'm glad she's FINALLY PLAYING THE GAME. :res:

At this point, I want to see Carter go. Just go. You don't make a difference anyway.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on November 28, 2012, 11:36:06 PM ---Sorry racer, it was hard reading through your commentary when it was so one sided in favour of Abi, whom all of us hated and I didn't appreciate it.

--- End quote ---

I'm just expressing my own opinion, which I am entitled to. If you do not wish to read it, then feel free to ignore what I say, but I will express my opinion, regardless of whether every single person in the world agrees with it or disagrees with it. Thanks. :)

georgiapeach:
All opinions are welcome here, that's what makes it fun!

Let's just ALL remember:

RFF's Golden Rule:

--- Quote ---Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.
--- End quote ---

:ghug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version