Author Topic: S25 Ep 9 "Little Miss Perfect"  (Read 10382 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: S25 Ep 9 "Little Miss Perfect"
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2012, 10:01:00 PM »
I don't know. This season of Survivor has very bad hosting style by Jeff and really negative edit.

This is the first time I remembered they are TRYING so hard to differenciate the villians and the heroes in the game. They even called our Abi as being the biggest villian in the game in next week's preview? What the heck. I know she's mean but how does that make her a villian. She just doesn't have social skills? I think if it comes to villian, Skupin has a even bigger villian part to play for flipping around etc. Or at least Pete... Abi? Lame. Really lame. Survivor.

And Jeff was just unprofessional as ever. Now I know why he didn't even get nominated to win best host in Emmy last year. In a few of the TC episodes, he called out Angie (for not playing the game.. remember the cookie comment? and he was like what... and further interrogated that).. a the RC/IC he always called out Abi for being useless. And when Abi was not picked for Reward, he didn't even attempt to ask... how did you feel Abi or questions like that to stir the moods/emotions. Instead, it became like a big bullying game???

And the edit was also of course, in favour of Penner, Skupin, Lisa and Denise.. who got majority of the bulk of the confessions. Abi and Pete and Artis had their share... but it's always negative/scrambling for their lives the last few legs. CARTER is still non-existant. I know he's boring... but give the guy some words!!! Ozzy was boring too but they gave him loads of confessions!

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2012, 10:09:22 PM »
I agree with almost all of that, Joab. :tup:

Only thing I have to disagree with is that I was happy he called out Angie - any girl who thinks that cookies are the one thing she would change deserves to be called out imo. :lol:

Jeff seems to have taken sides and is playing a more active role in the game, which is not a good thing. He should just sit back and guide the conversation in one direction and let the castaways do the rest... :(
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2012, 10:12:03 PM »
And the worst things Jeff has done this season, from my point of view:

- Continuous comments about Abi's lack of participation.
- Continuous comments about Katie's poor performance, which was slightly exaggerated in my opinion.
- Most recent Tribal and the Abi bashing.

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2012, 11:05:47 PM »
If Abi won she'd get a Sophie-style edit.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2012, 11:56:38 AM »
If Abi won she'd get a Sophie-style edit.

Same. A lot of times your edit depends on whether you win the game or not.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2012, 11:58:52 AM »

Only thing I have to disagree with is that I was happy he called out Angie - any girl who thinks that cookies are the one thing she would change deserves to be called out imo. :lol:

Jeff seems to have taken sides and is playing a more active role in the game, which is not a good thing. He should just sit back and guide the conversation in one direction and let the castaways do the rest... :(

That is strange. Considering you disagree with Jeff calling out Abi but agrees with him calling out Angie? Isn't that the same? It's still unprofessional. He's okay to call out Angie once. But he went a little too far and personal.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2012, 07:18:03 PM »

That is strange. Considering you disagree with Jeff calling out Abi but agrees with him calling out Angie? Isn't that the same? It's still unprofessional. He's okay to call out Angie once. But he went a little too far and personal.

No, it's not the same, because he was calling them out on different things. Someone who says that the one thing they'd like to change about a tribe that hasn't won a challenge is cookies deserves to be called out and then som. Someone who is playing a poor social game - the other castaways can say what they like but Jeff shouldn't join in, as far as I am concerned.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2012, 11:56:07 AM »
Okay I think we are both talking about the same thing, which is Jeff shouldn't be putting in too much of his opinions into the game. Even calling out Angie was a tad bit too much (the way he did it with overreactions), although justified. :lol:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2012, 08:29:56 PM »
Okay I think we are both talking about the same thing, which is Jeff shouldn't be putting in too much of his opinions into the game. Even calling out Angie was a tad bit too much (the way he did it with overreactions), although justified. :lol:

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. :lol: He is influencing the game too much by calling out certain people (e.g. Abi not doing challenges pre-merge or Katie's weak performances) which could potentially affect people's opinions and change the game. I agree - he should not be doing that.

Only thing I was saying is that I didn't mind him calling out Angie's cookie comment, although I agree with you that he potentially took even that too far. :tup:

Idk, he's not as great a host as he has been on other seasons... :(