Archive > TAR Canada

The Amazing Race Canada 1--Pre-Race Speculation

<< < (3/24) > >>

Dånooky:
If this turns out to be the real deal, I propose to abbreviate it as "TAR, EH?"

dryedmangoez:
Well it's about time!  Especially since TAR is regularly one of the most watched shows, right? If not most watched some weeks.

Cool! The more TAR the merrier! There won't be a single week without a TAR airing somewhere in the world pretty soon hehe.

I'm assuming it'll run in the Summer so as not to clash with TARUS.  That's perfect since TARAu is taking a break apparently?

AR FAN:
Wait!  :hhello:  Nothing has been confirmed. For all we know they might be announcing Survivor Canada!

stunami:
OMG OMG OMG IF THIS IS HAPPENING  :conf: :keeta:

Plaidmoon:
This Facebook message from November 4th looks more important now than it did at the time.

November 4th 2012 via BlackBerry Smartphones App
Just landed in Toronto with Phil from the amazing race!!! We are like best friends now....and by best friends, I mean I creepily took a blurry picture of him as I went down the escalator! Oh he's my favorite!!!

Back then I was thinking Phil was just pursuing some personal business or supporting one of his causes before TAR 22 started, but now it looks like he was possibly filming the announcement. However, this is just circumstantial evidence and doesn't prove anything. Maybe CTV is going to do a National Bingo Hour or Bowling For Dollars seven days a week or something like that. Or even Survivor Nunavik.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version