Archive > TAR Canada

The Amazing Race Canada 1--Pre-Race Speculation

<< < (22/24) > >>

stunami:
Do we know if they already started the second round of audition/call backs, or if they really are waiting for tomorow to start that?

sharkshooter:
Apparently the ParticiPaction duo applied ...

The Amazing Race Canada officially closed its open auditions as of noon Friday. And, while the show won’t officially announce which Canadian couplings will race across our great nation just yet, we here at Canada.com already have a clear favourite: Body Break duo Hal Johnson and Joanne McLeod.

The couple, who have been keeping fit and having fun as partners in life and nationally televised ads for 25 years, claim to have never missed an episode of the American reality series. So when CTV announced that it would be putting on a Canadian version, Johnson announced the couple’s participaction on Twitter.  “Joanne and I will be auditioning for #Amazing Race Canada as soon as the information is available,” Johnson sent to Body Break’s nearly 10,000 followers.

And on February 27, with some encouragement from a Huffington Post Canada article, they did just that. Watch the video – which is just as awesome as you’d imagine –

http://o.canada.com/2013/03/01/watch-body-breaks-hal-johnson-and-joanne-mcleods-amazing-race-canada-audition-tape/

Bwils927:
Any word on hosts. My hopes would be Eugene Levy or Drake.

Declive:
Is inside of Canada , only?

G.B.:
Good gravy I can't wait for this to start. I AM SUPER EXCITED!!!

Can't wait to see where they visit in my awesome country! Woo!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version