Author Topic: TAR NORWAY 2 *Sightings, Spoilers, Discussion*  (Read 51109 times)

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
TAR NORWAY 2 *Sightings, Spoilers, Discussion*
« on: November 17, 2012, 08:26:08 PM »
A new mystery sighting today! It's from Oslo, Norway and with TAR 22 in Tahiti, I don't think this is TAR 22. My best guess is that it could be TAR Norway 2, but I haven't heard a word about that happening. Here's the tweets and picture I've found. The picture shows  a team being interviewed, probably at the pit stop in a plaza in downtown Oslo. There is another team in the background next to the statue. The location can probably be figured out by someone familiar with Oslo.

Helge Rege Gårdsvoll ‏@helgerg
Amazing Race i spikersuppa nå! pic.twitter.com/it27rHYZ
3:04 AM Pacific Standard Time - 17 Nov 12

Google Translation:
Amazing Race in nail soup now!

Hanne Evensen ‏@hanneevensen
Nesen litt jævlig kult da amazing race deltakere løper på meg under innspilling. Sku vinne dem hvertfall
3:07 AM Pacific standard time - 17 Nov 12

Google translation:
Nose slightly freaking cool when amazing race participants run on me during recording. Sku win them at least

Hanna ‏@HannaBananas
Typisk at de filmer Amazing Race den ene dagen vi klarer å komme oss til Mathallen.
3:18 AM Pacific Standard Time  - 17 Nov 12

Google Translation:
Typical that they film Amazing Race one day we manage to get to the Food Hall.

Kristine Ripnes ‏@ripn3z
Had a nice chat with the guy from Amazing race while buying my first christmas presents :)
4:27 AM Pacific Standard Time - 17 Nov 12

« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 08:32:48 PM by Plaidmoon »

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR NORWAY 2 *Sightings, Spoilers, Discussion*
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 08:36:39 PM »
The start of TAR : Ukraine?
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 08:41:04 PM »
The start of TAR : Ukraine?

I'd expect TAR Ukraine to start in the Ukraine, but it certainly could be a leg of TAR Ukraine! Good thought. I'd kind of forgotten about them.

I was thinking the host was too short to be Freddy Dos Santos of TAR Norway, but I'm not sure how tall he is.

Offline mka

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 01:58:55 AM »
This morning, TV 2 revealed the contestants for the next season of The Amazing Race Norge (The Amaxing Race Norway)! http://www.tv2.no/underholdning/amazingrace/cecilie-og-camilla-klare-for-the-amazing-race-norge-3924285.html

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 08:09:44 PM »
Here's a Google translation of the above story:

Cecilia and Camilla ready for "The Amazing Race Norway

Next year is finally ready for a new season of "The Amazing Race Norway" - the program in which ten Norwegian couples compete in a frantic race around the world. Record number of participants have signed up, and today we can finally reveal who gets to participate in the race.

See a complete list of next season's participants further down in the article!

According to the program editor Torkil G. Auran in TV 2 will output an even greater push participants to the extreme this season.

- We will be traveling both high and low, new known and unknown destinations. Participants will be facing serious physical and mental challenges. They really should get familiar on its borders, he has previously stated.
Afraid of appearing stupid

Bærum girlfriends Cecilie Kreutz (41) and Connie Smith (43) are two of the participants who will soon embark on what could be their life's journey. They are articulate girls who are not afraid to say what they mean. But up in all the talk they are afraid of how others perceive them.

- I am afraid of appearing stupid, says Cecilie before she tells us more about how she can be when she is on holiday.

- My problem is that I have traveled a lot in the past few years, but then, I have erected in five star hotels, and I have not had so many challenges on another trip if I arrive and the room did not have the view I want or that the bed not quite soft enough, I'm down, jaws, and I will have it perfect, says 41-year-old honest to the website of TV2

She also acknowledges that she can be a bit brutal in the turns.

- I think some of the challenge is that I can run over people unless I really see it myself, for when I am unsure, I will be terribly arrogant and can stand on mine, and I see it all by himself, said Kreutz.
Testosteronduo

Oliver Øvstetun Allan Wetrhus (42) and Oliver Øvstetun (26) is one of bærum women competing teams. They are buddies who first became known when they started playing football together. Øvstetun tells tv2.no that he would be perceived as unbeatable.

- I have the image that everything should be possible to do, no one will beat me.

26-year-old puts trust in his older partner when it comes to not boil over.

- The challenge is to stay calm, because I have a huge testosterone and adrenaline that must get out. We will probably go on a few blisters when we are not thinking enough about us well when we read the clue. I'm very stressed, so it's Allan must take responsibility for ensuring that we remain calm, he said.

See the list of participants are included in "The Amazing Race Norway" below!

Photo: Beate Sneve Larsen © TV 2

Friends: Eva Skjønhaug (49) and Wenche Eriksen (50)

These Drøbak her friends have known each other for ten years. Eva loves her job as general manager, while the student Wenche love life in the mountains.

Teammates: Allan Wetrhus (42) and Oliver Øvstetun (26)

Allan and Oliver both play football - and that was in training for around a year ago that the two met. While describing the Ørjan like a big boulder bass with good humor, while Allan, "the old man" to be a more cynical variant of Oliver.

Father and son: Milorad Dunderovic (59) and Dario Dunderovic (22)

Milorad perceive Dario irresponsible, lazy and junk. Dario perceive as Milorad handed, unfair and fussy. 'Amazing Race Norway "is the only program Dunderovic father and son manage to agree to look at, and the two hope that participation in the program can bring them closer together.

Married couples: Lill Marie Hande (33) and Stian Hande (33)

Hande The couple have been together for 15 years. They have two sons, two dogs and a hamster together. Damilien is active and enjoys being out on tour and play. Hande pair has however not been much out there and traveled - much due Lill Marie's fear of flying.

Photo: Sandra Mei Ling Noer / TV 2

Colleagues: Julie Sannerud (21) and Robert Somods (23)

Students, friends and Moods of Norway-colleagues Julie and Robert was thinking 'Amazing Race Norway "was something for them once they saw the first season on TV. The two love konkurreere together and hope to create unforgettable moments they can tell the grandchildren.

Brothers: Omar Ishqair (28) and Bilal Ishqair

Omar and Bilal has a Finnish mother and Palestinian father. They grew up in Dubai, but lives in the capital. The brothers believe they have an advantage in that they can work very well together. That both are stubborn think they will be a challenge.

Friends: Cecilie Kreutz (41) and Connie Smith (43)

This friendship began with a dispute over the Bekkestua 25 years ago. These women are both raised in Bærum and know each other for better or worse. They have supported each other through three divorces. Both admit that they love the attention.

Cohabitants: Solfrid Kvalvik (37) and Sveinung Ellingsen (29)

It was not so long ago and Sveinung Solfrid moved. Together they have five children from previous relationships. By previous travel experiences together are Mediterranean cruises and charter vacation in Turkey.

Mates: Vinh Phung (28) and Terje Stokke (29)

These unmarried friends are back packet in large parts of the world. They've been best friends since high school and admits that they are a somewhat odd duo.

Best Friends: Linn Christine Pedersen (21) and Priscila Merkesdal (23)

Best girlfriends Priscila Linn and Christine have lived in Bergen whole life. The two students come from nice families and admit that they have a relatively high spending.

"The Amazing Race Norway" comes on TV winter 2013. Also this season is Freddy dos Santos as presenter. Read all about the program tv2.no/amazingrace!

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 08:19:59 PM »
Here's another story announcing TAR Norway 2 and it's teams:

http://www.dagbladet.no/2012/11/20/kultur/amazing_race/freddy_dos_santos/reality/tv2/24451887/

The Google Translation:

Freddy dos Santos ready for another round of "Amazing Race"

Pictured with the former Våler Anga player are Lillestrøm supporters Milorad and Dario Dunderovic.

OUT IN THE WORLD: Today adds Milorad and Dario Dunderovic nine other 'Amazing Race' couple and producer Freddy dos Santos embarks on a journey that takes them around the world. - We hope finals, says father and son - but since they are Lillestrøm supporters they threaten the former Vålerenga player with penalty. Photo: Green Berg

They fled from the war in the Balkans 20 years ago. Father and son Milorad (59) and Dario Dunderovic (22) was second pass in seven years.

Nåer they are ready to take up the slack.

Passport in place
- We love to travel. Would rather spend money on it than on cars, clothing and renovation of the kitchen, says Milorad Dunderovic.

They came as refugees from Sarajevo in 1992, and it would be seven years before the Norwegian government gave the family citizenship and passport.

- We are grateful that we came to Norway. We were well received and is well integrated. We know the series well from the Norwegian and American television. Throughout the 90's we were not sure and could not travel - and we love it, says Father Dunderovic.

Out in the world

Today kicked off the second edition of the "Amazing Race" on TV2. Ten pairs with different relationships to compete against each other. They are out in the world, but where they do not know. Along the way they solve problems and move forward - and with minimal money.

The recordings will be going for nearly four weeks, and during a fall and a couple of. The winner can expect one million prize and any travel experiences richer.

- We disagree on a lot, but there are two things we agree on when it comes to television. We are interested in football and love the "Amazing Race." Of the thousands who signed up, we have been pulled out. We aim to get to the final, says Dario Dunderovic.

Fled from the war

Lille Dario was two years old when he came to Norway in 1992. Mora's Bosnian Muslim while her father is Bosnian Serb. They had to flee. Such "mixed marriages" had nothing in the Balkans to do then.

- We chose love over nationalism. I'd rather not talk about the war. It was awful and we had to go, says Milorad Dunderovic.

The family with Dario and big brothers of nine and twelve years ended on Trandum reception center, then to the west countryside Hareid, later in Oslo - and now the family base in Nittedal.

LSK vs. VIF
Milorad Dario holds an MBA and working in a security company. But now it is effecting the tv program that has the focus. TV2 display the program in the spring - and with football charmer and Vaal? Meadow-boy Freddy dos Santos as a presenter.

- These two guys here are Lillestrøm patriots located in other words, already lagging, the former football player jokingly. He has received contend with the participants in the weekend.

- We have had tests and become familiar with each other. It's a good bunch, and competitive nature has already turned into.

Friend: Cecilie Andresen Kreutz (41) single and Camilla Harner Smith (43) married, Friends from the area. Photo: TV2

Married couples: Lill Marie Hande (33) and Stian Hande (33), spouses of Son. Photo: TV2

Friend: Eva Skjønhaug (49) married and Wenche Eriksen (50) married girlfriends from Drøbak. Photo: TV2

Friend: Priscila Merkesdal (23) and Linn Christine Pedersen (21) Single Friends from Bergen. Photo: TV2

Cohabitants: Sveinung Ellingsen (29) and Solfrid Kvalvik (27), partners from Andenes. Photo: TV2

FRIENDS: Julie Eline Sannerud (21) single and Robert Somods (23) single friends from Drammen / Ådal / Hallingby. Photo: TV2

FATHER AND SON: Milorad (left) and his son Dario Dunderovic (right) Photo: Green Berg / Dagbladet

BROTHERS: Omar Ishqair (28) roommate and Bilal Ishqair (26) single brothers from Oslo. Photo: TV2

FRIENDS: Allan Wetrhus (42) roommate and Ørjan Heimlid Øvstetun (26) boyfriend, buddies / teammates fraKristiansand and Årdal. Photo: TV2

FRIENDS: Vinh Thanh Phung (28) girlfriend and Terje Løvgro Stokke (29) girlfriend, buddies from Oslo. Photo: TV2

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2012, 08:21:30 PM »
Could it be our mystery sighting from Oslo , than?
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 08:36:53 PM »
Apparently TAR Norway is underway as there are several tweets with sightings in and around Oslo. This explains the sighting with a picture I found the other day from Oslo. They were probably doing some pre race footage, or perhaps the first leg was in Oslo and the tweets below are the start of the second leg.

Igor Dunderovic ‏@IgorDunderovic
Pappa og broderen reiser på tur med Amazing Race i dag :) http://www.dagbladet.no/2012/11/20/kultur/amazing_race/freddy_dos_santos/reality/tv2/24451887/
1:35 AM Pacific standard Time - 20 Nov 12

Google translation:
Dad and brother traveling on tour with Amazing Race today :)

Simen Nordeide ‏@SimenNordeide
Amazing Race-innspilling på Nationaltheateret. @GeirEspen klarte å snike seg med som linselus, men fikk ikke ta bilde med deltakerne.
3:33 AM Pacific standard Time - 20 Nov 12

Google translation:
Amazing Race recording at the National. @ Geir Espen managed to sneak by that linselus, but did not take a picture with the participants.

I checked @GeirEspen and he hasn't tweeted anything about his sighting.

Bradd Libby ‏@bradd_libby
They're filming an episode of 'The Amazing Race' at Gardermoen airport right now...
3:58 AM Pacific standard Time - 20 Nov 12

Martin Enger ‏@martinenger
To jenter med store ryggsekker og kameracrew på slep på flytoget mot Gardermoen nå. Starter Amazing Race i dag, mon tro?
4:02 AM Pacific standard Time - 20 Nov 12

Google translation:
Two girls with big backpacks and camera crew in tow on the express train to the airport now. Starting Amazing Race today, I wonder?

Gardermoen airport is the airport for Oslo. I'm not sure what the National is, probably a museum?

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2012, 08:37:51 PM »
Could it be our mystery sighting from Oslo , than?

I think it must be.

Offline Polarbear

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2012, 02:51:23 AM »
This is the start of TAR Norway 2.

"Nationaltheatret" is The National Theatre".

"Mathallen" is a newly open food market.

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2012, 03:01:25 AM »
Could South Africa be on the map for TAR22?

This is from Cape Town

The Fringe Arts @thefringearts
Just saw a man with amazing race envelopes! @VandAWaterfront

https://twitter.com/thefringearts/status/271537506191814657
12:56 AM - 22 Nov 12

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2012, 03:08:07 AM »

This is from Cape Town

It could be us? Or TAR Norway 2?

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2012, 04:19:55 AM »

This is from Cape Town

TAR 22 may go to South Africa, but I don't believe this tweet is meaningful for us. Why would a guy be running around with envelopes in South Africa if the teams haven't even left Vietnam yet?

There are a lot of local Amazing Race events in South Africa. I see them all the time on Twitter, so I'm not surprised we're seeing some tweets about them now.

Offline docol

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Can't wait 4 "The Amazing Race" 35...!!!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2012, 04:46:17 AM »
Hey guys i just found this...i already asked for moré information
https://twitter.com/christo_s_world/status/271543399209893888
"" JUSTICE 4 DUSTIN&KANDICE: PUT THEM ON THE AMAZING RACE LEGENDS SEASON ""

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2012, 05:04:07 AM »

This was posted on 11.50 pm 11/21/2012 at Oslo Lufthavn (OSL)

I går hadde vi besøk av en stor tv-produksjon som sikkert mange gjenkjenner. Hvor tror du deltagerne skal reise denne gangen?  #Norge #AmazingraceNorge #Norway #osl #osloairport #gardermoen #oslolufthavn

Google translation:

"Yesterday we had a visit from a major television production that certainly many recognize. Where do you think the participants will travel this time? # Norway # AmazingraceNorge # Norway # sfo # # oslo airport Gardermoen"

Photo Courtesy and Copyright of :
@oslolufthavn
Oslo Lufthavn Gardermoen

TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2012, 05:39:21 AM »

11 minutes ago by @Skandsk86

Ett par stycken med ryggsäckar & ett tvåmanna kamerateam hack i häl sprang förbi mig på jobbet här om dagen. Troligen Amazing Race Norge :)

Google translation:

"One pair stycken with Backpacks & one tvåmanna camera team hack Hal ran past me at work has a day. Probably Amazing Race Norway :) "

TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline Mattjimf

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2012, 09:20:45 AM »
Confirmation teams in South Africa are from Norway https://twitter.com/car_getz/status/271633121575829506

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2012, 02:22:20 PM »
Natalie Malgas ‏@nataliemalgas

The Amazing Race is in Cape Town. It was a pretty awesome seeing them on Long today @LongStreetLife!

11:27 am - 22 nov 12
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2012, 02:29:22 PM »
SouthAfrica / Jesse ‏@WeSouthAfrica

First day tweeting as a South African. Funnily enough I got to assist some Norwegians who were competing in the Amazing Race Norge.

10:54 am - 22 nov 12 ·
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2012, 02:33:55 PM »
Sir Josh ‏@JM_Henkeman

Saw an amazing race team in town earlier. Those guys were hustling so hard!

10:02 am - 22 nov 12 ·

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2012, 02:45:05 PM »

The Amazing Race is in Cape Town. It was a pretty awesome seeing them on Long today @LongStreetLife!

11:27 am - 22 nov 12

I found LongStreetLife profile on Facebook.  This is the FB profile photo:

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2012, 02:52:45 PM »
More about Long Street, Cape Town:

Kirsten Joy Pryce ‏@Miss_Pryceless

@nataliemalgas Really? That's so cool. What were they doing? I wonder when we'd ever get to see it on TV.

11:51 am - 22 nov 12

@Miss_Pryceless True story! They were racing for a postcard + a clue found in cameraland. We'll prob only see it next year. it was exciting

11:59 am - 22 nov 12

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2012, 02:58:17 PM »
Cameraland is in the corner of Shortmarket Street and Long Street.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2012, 03:35:15 PM »
[ @ ] elyseey17 Norwegian Amazing Race being filmed! And table mountain in the background of course :)
#amazingrace #tablemountain #capetown #africa 6h

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2012, 03:43:21 PM »
[ @ ] campbellleckie #theamazingrace #tablemountain   2h

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!