The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR NORWAY 2 *Sightings, Spoilers, Discussion*

<< < (17/23) > >>

maxen:
But if he (or she, i don't remember sorry) KNEW they were going to Brazil AFTER Buenos Aires for me it would make more sense that they were going to Buenos Aires  to get a flight to Brazil. UNLESS production is not all that carefuln and they just like to give away route info. That could be the case  :cmas5

Alenaveda:
BigBob Pataki ‏@lucianabilotta

@_Ma6iS_ Unos noruegos que compiten en The Amazing Race y me los crucé en 9 de Julio y Corrientes.

3:36 pm - 6 dic 12

Some norwegians that compete on "The Amazing Race" and I came across en 9 de Julio y Corrientes.

They were performing one side of a Detour.

maxen:
 :cmas9 Cool, so Omar & Bilal are still alive. Then i guess  they are going to have a leg IN Buenos Aires and then Brazil.  :cmas22

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: -mxn- on December 06, 2012, 12:54:25 PM ---But if he (or she, i don't remember sorry) KNEW they were going to Brazil AFTER Buenos Aires for me it would make more sense that they were going to Buenos Aires  to get a flight to Brazil. UNLESS production is not all that carefuln and they just like to give away route info. That could be the case  :cmas5

--- End quote ---

I never said that.  The picture in the previous post is clear.  They were in Buenos Aires city yesterday night. Please read again this tweet:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on December 06, 2012, 09:18:57 AM ---Asked her via Twitter, and this is her answer:

Yelo Lucentini ‏@Yeloolucentini

@strainosaleij Personalmente no los vi, lo vi en las noticias. Ya pasaron por ahi, ahora van a buenos aires y después brasil

I didn't saw them in person, but I saw it in the news.  They're already been here, now they're going to Buenos Aires and Brasil later.

--- End quote ---

BTW, you can fly to Brazil from both EZE (Ezeiza) and AEP (Aeroparque), so teams don't need to cross to the province of Buenos Aires to travel to Brazil.

Alenaveda:
I only hope that teams were able to travel to Brazil, despite the huge storm in the Buenos Aires area that started early morning today and caused waterloggins in a lot of places in the city and its surroundings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version