The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR NORWAY 2 *Sightings, Spoilers, Discussion*

<< < (16/23) > >>

Alenaveda:
Asked her via Twitter, and this is her answer:

Yelo Lucentini ‏@Yeloolucentini

@strainosaleij Personalmente no los vi, lo vi en las noticias. Ya pasaron por ahi, ahora van a buenos aires y después brasil

I didn't saw them in person, but I saw it in the news.  They're already been here, now they're going to Buenos Aires and Brasil later.

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on December 06, 2012, 06:32:20 AM ---Her next tweet is also relevant:

BigBob Pataki ‏@lucianabilotta

Tenían que vender medialunas, los amé.

1:00 am - 6 dic 12

Translation:

They have to sell medialunas, I loved them.

(Medialunas are a bakery product, similar to croissant but smaller).

--- End quote ---

Asked her via Twitter, and I've got this answer:

BigBob Pataki
@lucianabilotta
@strainosaleij 9 de Julio, capital federal, buenos aires, argentina.
06 dic 12 12:45 p.m.

That means she saw them in some place in the 9 de Julio Ave., here, in the city of Buenos Aires.  I'm send her another tweet about when she saw them. 

maxen:
So if the route could be Chile -> Argentina (Buenos Aires) -> Buenos Aires Province -> Brazil, that is if Argentina only got 2 legs. They should be headed to Buenos Aires International Airport to Brazil. And i would expect 2 legs in Brazil too.

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on December 06, 2012, 09:52:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: Alenaveda on December 06, 2012, 06:32:20 AM ---Her next tweet is also relevant:

BigBob Pataki ‏@lucianabilotta

Tenían que vender medialunas, los amé.

1:00 am - 6 dic 12

Translation:

They have to sell medialunas, I loved them.

(Medialunas are a bakery product, similar to croissant but smaller).

--- End quote ---

Asked her via Twitter, and I've got this answer:

BigBob Pataki
@lucianabilotta
@strainosaleij 9 de Julio, capital federal, buenos aires, argentina.
06 dic 12 12:45 p.m.

That means she saw them in some place in the 9 de Julio Ave., here, in the city of Buenos Aires.  I'm send her another tweet about when she saw them.

--- End quote ---

Ok, she send the answer to the question:

BigBob Pataki
@lucianabilotta
@strainosaleij Ayer.
06 dic 12 02:41 p.m.

Yesterday.

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: -mxn- on December 06, 2012, 12:04:36 PM ---So if the route could be Chile -> Argentina (Buenos Aires) -> Buenos Aires Province -> Brazil, that is if Argentina only got 2 legs. They should be headed to Buenos Aires International Airport to Brazil. And i would expect 2 legs in Brazil too.

--- End quote ---

I guess is Chile -> Buenos Aires province -> Buenos Aires city -> Brazil.  They other twitter user was clear about:  they were in Uribelarrea and then they go to Buenos Aires and then Brazil.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version