Author Topic: S25 Ep 10 "Whiners are Wieners"  (Read 7054 times)

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
S25 Ep 10 "Whiners are Wieners"
« on: November 16, 2012, 06:40:33 PM »
CASTAWAYS COMPETE FOR A LUXURIOUS SPA GETAWAY AND TEMPERS FLARE WHEN ONE CASTAWAY RETURNS WITH A FULL BELLY AND A BITTER ATTITUDE, on “SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 21

CHEAT TWEET: What are U thankful 4? Ur bed? Technology? A #Thanksgiving feast!? Nothing like #Survivor to remind you! 11/21 at 8/7c http://bit.ly/ZCEUaO

"Whiners are Wieners" — Castaways compete for a luxurious spa getaway and tempers flare when one castaway returns with a full belly and a bitter attitude, on SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES, Wednesday, Nov. 21 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
Re: S25 Ep 10 "Whiners are Wieners"
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 06:58:17 PM »
My money is on Abi to return "with a full belly and a bitter attitude"/ :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 08:35:05 PM »
My money is on Abi to return "with a full belly and a bitter attitude"/ :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Mine too!  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 07:21:55 PM »
I'm done with the kitchen :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 07:50:23 PM »
Did she ever go into the kitchen, other to eat?  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 07:55:47 PM »
my my, how the mighty have fallen
Bring on the 21!

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 07:56:44 PM »
Don't worry Abi. Not everyone in the world hates you. :hrt: :luvya: :hearts: :<3 :hugs:

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 07:59:13 PM »
I really do feel bad for Abi. she had it coming though
Bring on the 21!

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2012, 10:09:15 PM »
As much as I dislike Abi's irrationality and temper, Jeff had no right to keep badgering her about her language barrier. He just kept on giving the other castaways chance after chance to hurt her. And they did. And I always can't help but feel sorry for someone who's left on their own in the game. So that's my take on today's episode.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2012, 10:38:29 AM »
Finally had a chance to watch the whole episode from the beginning and witnessed the events that led to the blowout at the Tribal Council.

Personally, if I was stranded on an island, I'd rather hear someone talking about their great experience - which I missed out on - rather than sitting there bored out of my mind for 39 days. But maybe that's just me... :lol:

After this episode, I can't stand either Penner or Denise, although for two very different reasons.

For Penner, I feel like he is playing a dumb game. People are offering him Final Four deals and he's like "nah, I don't wanna do that, I will see later". That's not the same Penner who made some great strategic moves on the Cook Islands... :( I don't think Penner 3.0 is living up to Penner 1.0 or Penner 2.0, so please go home.

For Denise, I think she took the Abi hate WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too far at Tribal Council. Maybe I am just biased in Abi's favor, but I was just not impressed by Denise's rant. You can go home too, as far as I am concerned.

Still cheering for Abi and Lisa, although Abi literally has no shot at winning this game unfortunately, so I'm on Team Lisa. Would be happy with Malcolm winning too, and would be fine with Carter/Skupin winning, but for the reasons mentioned above, I just hope it isn't Denise or Penner, unless of course Penner can improve his strategic game.

I think I would get along with Abi much more than any of these other people seem to be able to - I love how she is so blunt <333 :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2012, 11:59:45 AM »
OMG ABI CRASHING AND BURNING. :lol3:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2012, 12:00:48 PM »
Whiners are Weiners... DENISE... YOU ROCK.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2012, 12:27:03 PM »
OMG JEFF WAS EVIL. HE WANTED TO REVEAL PETE'S NAME BUT LOOKED AT MALCOLM.

THAT WAS SOME FAST REACTIONS.

Offline Squall16

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Anything is Possible
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2012, 08:40:34 PM »
I honestly think that Denise was just trying to enlighten Abi that her social behavior is a bit off.

Love Lisa and Denise <3

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2012, 10:07:22 PM »
Denise, was honestly trying to help Abi realize why people don't like her. But Abi doesn't like it.

But aren't you loving it? How Pete and Abi goes from top of totem pole to the bottom, and now Pete is gone AND Abi gets a taste of her own medicine by bullying RC and Lisa.

She deserves this.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2012, 07:46:09 AM »
If I were Abi, I could have just voted for Pete so that I can save my idol. 4 votes Pete, 3 votes me, 1 vote Malcolm. I would stay longer and be secured 1/6 slots for a million dollars.

But eh, she would not have thought of it. :lol: joke
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2012, 09:13:24 AM »
But eh, she would not have thought of it. :lol: joke

IKR... I didn't think of it either. Doubt she will! :lol3:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2012, 09:17:24 AM »
But aren't you loving it? How Pete and Abi goes from top of totem pole to the bottom, and now Pete is gone AND Abi gets a taste of her own medicine by bullying RC and Lisa.

She deserves this.

I couldn't disagree more with this. I think "bullying" is way too big a word here, and I think the editing has made Abi look like the villain when really it was Pete. Abi was BFFs with RC at first, and then she got a little suspicious, and then she found the HII Clue in RC's bag and that's when everything erupted. But Pete was the one to plant that clue there.

If my closest ally was taking the clue and sneaking it off by herself, I wouldn't want to work with her either. Just saying. Admittedly - Maybe she took it a little too far, but still, Pete was to blame for that incident, not Abi, as far as I am concerned at least. ;)

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2012, 09:21:36 AM »
I honestly think that Denise was just trying to enlighten Abi that her social behavior is a bit off.

While I agree with you that this is true, I also think that Denise took things way too far, like when Jeff asked her if she should take Abi to the end and get an easy win, and she starts using a million analogies about why Abi is hated.

I agree that Denise's intentions were good, but I think it went too far, but that is my opinion.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2012, 12:21:27 PM »
Well, Abi did have a million of analogies to be hated. racer, you got to think... if there's only one person against her, then the edit would probably be one sided, aka RC being portrayed negatively due to Abi's one sided thinking.

BUT, if the whole tribe.. thinks that she's a PITA... then probably Abi needs to reflect on her own actions.

I didn't think Denise took it too far, Denise was simply trying to reply to Jeff's question. There was no reason for her to try and lose Abi's vote should Abi go onto the jury.

And as for disagreeing with my comment that she's not a bully... tell me how abandoning your ally (RC), then backstabbing her and telling her how fake she is... then bullying Lisa and telling her she doesn't trust her when she hasn't done anything... to be not bullying?

I am so glad to see karma biting back on Abi and hope that she goes home soon enough. What a waste of jury space. :lol:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2012, 09:17:15 PM »
And as for disagreeing with my comment that she's not a bully... tell me how abandoning your ally (RC), then backstabbing her and telling her how fake she is... then bullying Lisa and telling her she doesn't trust her when she hasn't done anything... to be not bullying?

I respect your opinion, Joab, but this is my point exactly. Tell me why Abi abandoned RC? Because she found the HII clue in RC's bag and believed RC was sneaking off and looking for the idol on her own. Obviously RC wasn't the one to put the clue there, but think about it - if I was playing Survivor and found my ally sneaking around looking for an idol on her own, I would get rid of her and never want to work with them ever again.

I'm not disputing the fact that Abi has been a combination of rude and/or obnoxious to an extent - I am merely saying that you can't blame Abi for abandoning RC - any sane person would have done the same thing if they found their ally secretly in possession of the HII clue which they had supposedly found together.

As for Lisa - that is a whole different matter altogether. :tup:

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2012, 10:06:19 PM »
Obviously, racer's got the Abi Maria bias. :lol:

Remember that she found the idol BEFORE the clue-in-the-bag thing happened.
Remember that, she started hating RC because she often sees RC and Mike hanging out, and she got paranoid over it.

And Denise did not take it too far, IMO. Abi Maria is making it look too far. :lol:

And yeah, most people (including the castaways themselves) think of it as a bully game. I agree, but not that fully agree. :lol:

Oh, Abi <3333 Such a trainwreck :lol: I'd love to see you again in the game plz! :hearts:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2012, 11:36:54 PM »
Obviously, racer's got the Abi Maria bias.

:lol: I think so too.

racer, my point is, she did not even give RC a chance to explain herself. She's a trainwreck. She's paranoid. She's a nutcase and she's off her zone. :)

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2012, 06:16:11 AM »
Oh yeah, I've totally got the Abi-Maria bias. :lol: Throw in a castaway with a hot exotic accent and they can do no wrong in my eyes! :lol3:

You guys have a point, but I personally couldn't blame anyone for going crazy when their ally is found with a clue in their bag. If I were in Abi's position, I'd want RC off immediately when that happened.

My point is that I think the so-called "villain" is Pete, not Abi, and that Abi is getting all the negative edit as a domino effect of Pete's actions.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2012, 10:27:54 AM »
What makes Abi villianous, as we have said, is she refused to hear RC's explanation. And she already freaked out even before RC was found with a clue in her bag. She complains about RC being close to Mike, but look at herself with Pete? What a hypocrite.