Author Topic: TAR 22: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**  (Read 115184 times)

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 22: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**
« Reply #200 on: December 05, 2012, 01:33:49 AM »
Is it just me or or Aussies always bickering over which is the 'best' city.. seriously how is the 'best' city determined?

Bickering over which city is best implies that both cities are good but one is better. No one has even mentioned Sydney; these comments are just an outright hate attack on my entire state.

we're not mentioning sydney because we all know victoria is  :cmas30:

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #201 on: December 05, 2012, 01:38:46 AM »
Is it just me or or Aussies always bickering over which is the 'best' city.. seriously how is the 'best' city determined?

Bickering over which city is best implies that both cities are good but one is better. No one has even mentioned Sydney; these comments are just an outright hate attack on my entire state.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #202 on: December 05, 2012, 11:08:56 AM »
As a non-Australian (but one with a son-in-law living there with my daughter) reading this thread, I am reminded of the title of this thread: BITCH, MOAN and SQUEAL. You Australians certainly live up to the ideals consistent with that title. How sad!

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #203 on: December 05, 2012, 02:18:31 PM »
As a non-Australian (but one with a son-in-law living there with my daughter) reading this thread, I am reminded of the title of this thread: BITCH, MOAN and SQUEAL. You Australians certainly live up to the ideals consistent with that title. How sad!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #204 on: December 05, 2012, 04:56:31 PM »

Omg LOL :cmaslol :cmaslol :cmaslol

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #205 on: December 05, 2012, 08:14:57 PM »
Okay, back to TAR 22 please!  :kisses
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #206 on: December 07, 2012, 02:41:18 AM »
Omg! They went in BERLIN! I was there in mid-October! Wish they were filming while I was there.

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #207 on: December 08, 2012, 10:18:29 AM »
Finally a racer called Max  :cmas22

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #208 on: December 08, 2012, 03:53:22 PM »
Shame all this D.C. craziness had to happen TWO DAYS before I'm going there.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #209 on: December 08, 2012, 06:17:01 PM »
Finally a racer called Max  :cmas22

Now we need someone named Ashley in the race. :cmas16
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #210 on: December 09, 2012, 10:12:07 AM »
I was hoping for more legs in South America...

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #211 on: December 09, 2012, 10:48:00 AM »
3 legs in TAR 20 and none for TAR 21. 1 leg in TAR 19... how is South America overused at this point over the past 3 seasons?? :cmas5

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #212 on: December 09, 2012, 10:56:53 AM »
Well, you said it. Urban metros have been visited last 5-6 seasons. Urban.

I believe SA has more to offer than that... :cmas9

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #213 on: December 09, 2012, 11:40:56 AM »

I will speak only for my country.  You're only saw a glimpse of things that Argentina can offer.  TAR has preferred in last seasons the south of the country - Bariloche, Ushuahia - mostly, making an exception with Mendoza and the leg and two half legs in Buenos Aires (TAR5 and TAR7/20).  Salta is an example of exploring the northwest, which furthermore have traditions deep based on indigenous traditions.  They can choose the northeast - Iguazú Falls is the iconic place (already visited in TAR2, but on the brazilian side) - but the zone called Mesopotamia has a lot of possibilities -; the center - provinces like Córdoba and San Luis have outstanding landscapes -, the Atlantic Coast has never been visited - you should experience the whales sightings in Puerto Madryn, Chubut, and it would be an awesome thing to watch on TV -; and the west - without Mendoza - also has places that can be used wisely.  And all of them without the necessity of use the urban cities.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #214 on: December 09, 2012, 09:23:57 PM »
so glad there's no $2M this season! back to basics  :cmas27

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #215 on: December 09, 2012, 11:10:03 PM »
Washington D.C.  :cmas9
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline amazinglatinoamericafan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #216 on: December 09, 2012, 11:26:28 PM »

I will speak only for my country.  You're only saw a glimpse of things that Argentina can offer.  TAR has preferred in last seasons the south of the country - Bariloche, Ushuahia - mostly, making an exception with Mendoza and the leg and two half legs in Buenos Aires (TAR5 and TAR7/20).  Salta is an example of exploring the northwest, which furthermore have traditions deep based on indigenous traditions.  They can choose the northeast - Iguazú Falls is the iconic place (already visited in TAR2, but on the brazilian side) - but the zone called Mesopotamia has a lot of possibilities -; the center - provinces like Córdoba and San Luis have outstanding landscapes -, the Atlantic Coast has never been visited - you should experience the whales sightings in Puerto Madryn, Chubut, and it would be an awesome thing to watch on TV -; and the west - without Mendoza - also has places that can be used wisely.  And all of them without the necessity of use the urban cities.

ALSO IN TUCUMAN WE HAVE A LOT OF PLACE TO VISIT (MOUNTAINS RIVERS ) THE VIEW IS WONDERFULL AND THE LANDSCAPES ARE LIKE HEAVEN SO BEAUTIFUL :cmas16

addie

« Reply #217 on: December 10, 2012, 11:45:58 AM »
3 legs in TAR 20 and none for TAR 21. 1 leg in TAR 19... how is South America overused at this point over the past 3 seasons?? :cmas5

Overall. Where do they have left to visit? Almost all urban metros have been visited in the past 5-6 seasons. Give it next season probably a SA visit is overdue.
Lemme see, Canaima N.P. and Merida in Venezuela, Cartagena in Colombia, Nasca Lines, Macchu Picchu and Lake Titicaca in Peru, Potosi, Sucre and Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia, the Pantanal and the Amazon in Brazil, Colonia de Sacramento in Uruguay, Galapagos Islands and Guayaquil in Ecuador, Easter Island in Chile.

Let's just go to China and India again, tots agree with you.

Offline choroneko

• RFF Full Member
  • It's super effective!
« Reply #218 on: December 10, 2012, 02:07:05 PM »
Season 22 has one of the best routes ever! So many long-due places have been finally visited.
Choroneko used Splash
Natalie & Nadiya | Jaymes & James | Abba & James

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #219 on: December 13, 2012, 11:32:58 PM »

Overall. Where do they have left to visit? Almost all urban metros have been visited in the past 5-6 seasons. Give it next season probably a SA visit is overdue.
Lemme see, Canaima N.P. and Merida in Venezuela, Cartagena in Colombia, Nasca Lines, Macchu Picchu and Lake Titicaca in Peru, Potosi, Sucre and Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia, the Pantanal and the Amazon in Brazil, Colonia de Sacramento in Uruguay, Galapagos Islands and Guayaquil in Ecuador, Easter Island in Chile.

Let's just go to China and India again, tots agree with you.
Usually I dislike this idea, but.... I would want to see another 4-leg sequence in South America (final 4 legs) like with season 7, after 15, 18, 19, 21, and now 22.
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #220 on: January 19, 2013, 02:45:07 PM »
Season 22 has one of the best routes ever! So many long-due places have been finally visited.

It does look awesome! New Zealand <3333 Germany <33 Switzerland <3333 Scotland <33 Ireland <333 DC finale <33. No China, India or South America <3.

But it looks like they skipped all the good stuff in DC :(

Offline Charlie90

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #221 on: January 20, 2013, 06:56:28 PM »

It does look awesome! New Zealand <3333 Germany <33 Switzerland <3333 Scotland <33 Ireland <333 DC finale <33. No China, India or South America <3.

But that means that India will definitely appear next season and maybe China
And what's wrong with South America?

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #222 on: January 21, 2013, 07:00:14 PM »

But that means that India will definitely appear next season and maybe China
And what's wrong with South America?

I doubt it will be India, but maybe Sri Lanka (Twinnies as greeters! :hearts:) as the only place I want teams to visit in India are Kozhikode and Madurai. But saying this, doesn't mean it's going to be right. Just mentioning.

And I'm really excited for this season, I mean, it's the best westernly route I have seen since season 13! Tahiti, New Zealand, Scotland, and Ireland... I can't wait until mid-February, I just can't resist the temptation! Go roller derby girls and father/son!

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #223 on: January 23, 2013, 07:16:29 PM »
yet another promising season - i hope this one actually lives up to the hype..
a very colourful cast, and likeable too - time will tell :lol:
locations sound awesome and hopefully they made the most of their time in those countries!
and FINALLY a twist im ok with, it will be interesting to see how the express passes play out
24 days left!! i know im excited ;)

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #224 on: January 24, 2013, 02:34:53 AM »
As a New Zealander I'm happy to that they've finally done a leg around Christchurch  :hearts:! I wonder if they did anything in the CBD involving filming. Tried to view the CBS video of meet the teams but it was unavailable for me  :'(
It's Clobbering Time!