Author Topic: TAR 22: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**  (Read 114870 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: TAR 22: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**
« Reply #150 on: November 25, 2012, 10:13:50 PM »
I know this may sound sadistic on a spoiler board. But I'm secretly glad with the lack of spoilers this season. :lol:

LACK of spoilers?? You mean like START LINE ID ahead of the start, ALL the locations to date, PICS of ALL of the team members, Multiple TEAM IDS, on the ground coverage of all the locations except the first and last, and countless pics and vids from ALL the eps except the last?? :pull

This is an ABUNDANCE of SPOILERS, Be thankful!!

:faint:

No, I don't mean the lack of start line ID and such, I meant as a whole. I don't catch all the spoilers anyway. :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #151 on: November 25, 2012, 10:27:35 PM »
If you think we don't have many, you def didn't catch enough!! SO proud of everyone!! :jumpy:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #152 on: November 25, 2012, 11:27:20 PM »
Maybe I didn't... maybe because I was comparing with the past seasons aka Allstars.. where every leg there were LOADS of spoilers. Then again, that was Allstars and fans know them. :lol:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #153 on: November 26, 2012, 02:03:57 PM »
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Kamineko

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #154 on: November 29, 2012, 10:02:12 AM »
I don't know where to post this.. But WRP is doing a "good" job of doing TAR Ukraine, TAR Norway, and TAR 22 racing ALL AT ONCE! cmiiw. :lol: :)

They've succeeded making us pretty confused to differentiate between the TAR Ukraine, TAR Norway, and TAR 22's spoilers.. And I don't know whether I should be happy or sad about this... :stare
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #155 on: November 29, 2012, 11:31:47 AM »
I don't know where to post this.. But WRP is doing a "good" job of doing TAR Ukraine, TAR Norway, and TAR 22 racing ALL AT ONCE! cmiiw. :lol: :)

They've succeeded making us pretty confused to differentiate between the TAR Ukraine, TAR Norway, and TAR 22's spoilers.. And I don't know whether I should be happy or sad about this... :stare

I understand you perfectly. In the first years, long before I joined RFF, we had to dig deep in the net to get some info, then came the international versions, then came the social media, then came the strike and TAR filming was moved up, then organizations, then institutions, then everyone was racing...

Now we not only have all of that, but we have people imagining themselves on the race... It is crazy!

Someday we might even find out that Forrest Gump started it all!  :lol3:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #156 on: November 29, 2012, 11:36:35 AM »

I understand you perfectly. In the first years, long before I joined RFF, we had to dig deep in the net to get some info, then came the international versions, then came the social media, then came the strike and TAR filming was moved up, then organizations, then institutions, then everyone was racing...

Now we not only have all of that, but we have people imagining themselves on the race... It is crazy!

Someday we might even find out that Forrest Gump started it all!  :lol3:

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #157 on: November 29, 2012, 11:53:51 AM »
WRP is only doing TAR 22. They have licensed the concept to the 1+1 network in the Ukraine and whatever network in Norway. Those networks are doing all the work for those versions, although I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sharing of information and experiences from WRP to the other versions. 

It has all been very confusing this morning. I stopped looking around 2-3 hours ago and came back to see I've missed all the fun.  :(  I've been half way expecting a confusing set of sightings like this. I was thinking a few days ago when TAR Norway was in Johannesburg and TAR 22 was flying there, that they might be running legs in the same place at the same time. Talk about confusion!

I was hoping they would meet up somewhere and have the two versions do an intersection together.  :lol:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #158 on: November 29, 2012, 01:30:39 PM »
Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg if its Titlis/Engelberg <333 Omgomgomgomg :hrts:

Offline Flamant

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Lumilia <3
« Reply #159 on: November 29, 2012, 02:23:25 PM »
Its just so much fun reading all the rumors from Chile to Kenya to Switzerland! Love how there are three TAR versions filming right now :lol:

If the swiss post is true, then yay at TAR visiting the Alps each two season now!!! :hearts:
Would have loved to see the French Alps or the Julian Alps (Slovenia at the same time) for their next visit in that region of Europe, but hey, this is still amazing! Personnally, I always find the Alps legs on TAR to be stunning.

Looks like this upcoming season will feature way more natural places, which I find awesome! (Bora-Bora, Bali, the southern Alps, and probably the Okavango Delta and the Alps!)  :luvya: (going to make a good contrast with TAR21, where almost all legs were in cities...)

With the possibility of all three F/F teams being still in halfway through the race :lol: and the possible grueling tasks awaiting the teams (according to one of them (fater/son?) who said that the Bora-Bora tasks were hard), I just can't wait for this season!!! :happy:

Offline Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #160 on: November 29, 2012, 02:37:11 PM »
I personally had a much better feeling about the cast in Season 21 than this time around.

BUT if the first five locations are anything to go by, this could end up as one of the best routes we've ever seen!! In my opinion, S12 was the best, but throw in an African leg, a cold leg and a few cities and this could beat it!

2 out of 3 so far!! A couple of city legs to make this route perfect!

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #161 on: November 30, 2012, 06:10:00 PM »
I've been offline for more than 24 hours and we're almost still stuck with the same!

I bet the teams are lost in the Botswana jungle and Phil just went to get a Swiss Search & Rescue St. Bernard to go find them!

C'mon world! Keep your eyes open!

WANTED
*Couples (all kinds).
*Acting crazy and running all the time.
*Dressed in same color (mostly or at least combined).
*Each couple followed -permanently- by a crew of two, one carrying a camera and microphones the other.
*Eventually they jump on black mats.

REWARD
* Lots of thank you's by another crazy bunch of people.

:colealert: I bet you don't see many like these often in your town, do you?

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #162 on: November 30, 2012, 09:48:55 PM »
Actually, the possibility of no europe isn't as bad as I thought.
1. We get to see all the other continents, tno europe since season 2 (or season 8 )
2. Season 23 could have a europe start (WHICH MEANS NO ASIA START!!! :hearts:)
I hope there is no Europe... I've been wishing that since season 21.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #163 on: December 01, 2012, 08:06:25 AM »
Actually, the possibility of no europe isn't as bad as I thought.
1. We get to see all the other continents, tno europe since season 2 (or season 8 )
2. Season 23 could have a europe start (WHICH MEANS NO ASIA START!!! :hearts:)

A Europe start for the next Amazing Race is always feasible starting from anywhere in the U.S.. World Race Productions has shown (AR4 or AR14, for example) that they can fly to Europe from LAX and starting flights from several major Eastern cities nonstop to European cities are obviously no problem.

Offline amazinglatinoamericafan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #164 on: December 01, 2012, 10:17:50 AM »
for me this is the ISLAND SEASON  :yess: if the go to CENTRAL AMERICA they can go to jamaica cuba rep dominicana ,etc

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #165 on: December 01, 2012, 04:31:58 PM »
Wait, so we've touched North America (obviously), Australia (too bad as a connection  :( ), Asia (obv.), Africa, and Europe?!

If they visit South America...  :o

Too bad they didn't have a leg in Australia though

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #166 on: December 01, 2012, 04:36:56 PM »
Too bad they didn't have a leg in Australia though

there's no reason for them to go to australia, they've done everything. dont even question it

MrDeerShank

« Reply #167 on: December 01, 2012, 05:03:21 PM »
More Germany?! It's like the China/India of Europe :lol:

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #168 on: December 01, 2012, 05:33:05 PM »
Germany  :gaah:... i just don't want 2 legs there.

Offline Charlie90

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #169 on: December 01, 2012, 05:36:00 PM »
If Tahiti is the only new country that means a small island is the last two seasons combined for new countries.  :groan:

This route reminds me of Amazing Race Australia 1, Amazing Race 18 and 19

Tahiti is part of the French Polynesia, which means its still France. Not a new country.
I guess it could be like the Sicily, Macau, Hong Kong, Corsica, etc.. of season 22

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #170 on: December 01, 2012, 05:39:55 PM »
I was excited at the thought of them skipping Europe completely, but unfortunately  :(
However, who can complain with this amazing route?
Tahiti, New Zealand, Bali, Vietnam, Botswana, Switzerland, Germany and possibly one more country..

This is definitely one of the more awesome routes in recent seasons and I'm sure this season won't disappoint.
PLEASE give us a leg in the Americas for the penultimate leg!  :hoot:

Offline Flamant

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Lumilia <3
« Reply #171 on: December 01, 2012, 05:58:12 PM »
More Germany?! It's like the China/India of Europe :lol:

Germany may be the European country that has appeared in the biggest number of seasons, but thinking about it, it didn't got featured that much.
- In season 3 leg 7, only the beginning (along with the FF) and the end (with the Pit Stop) happened in Germany. The Roadblock/Detour were located in Austria
- In season 6 leg 5, only one leg, in Berlin (the only time that city got visited)
- In season 9 leg 3, the second part of the double leg
- In season 14 leg 2, the Pit Stop was in Austria
- In season 16, leg 4, again, only one leg in Hamburg
- In season 19, leg 9, teams came to Hamburg from Denmark to take the train to Brussels
- In season 20, leg 5, only one leg in Bavaria

So really, Germany "only" hosted five legs so far (seasons 6, 9, 14, 16 & 20), and never got featured more than 1 leg/season. And it has been quite some time Berlin has been visited, compared to other cities like Shanghai or Moscow. And the only time Berlin was visited was during summer - now, we may see a Xmas theme leg.

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #172 on: December 01, 2012, 06:50:29 PM »
I hope the 8th leg was in South Africa/Namibia so we can get a second Berlin leg.

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #173 on: December 01, 2012, 08:32:54 PM »
Berlin <3

Offline Flamant

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Lumilia <3
« Reply #174 on: December 01, 2012, 09:19:23 PM »
I personally had a much better feeling about the cast in Season 21 than this time around.

BUT if the first five locations are anything to go by, this could end up as one of the best routes we've ever seen!! In my opinion, S12 was the best, but throw in an African leg, a cold leg and a few cities and this could beat it!

2 out of 3 so far!! A couple of city legs to make this route perfect!

Do you think that 2 legs in Hanoi and 1 leg in Berlin is enough to say 3 out of 3? :lol: