Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**

<< < (56/66) > >>

Air:
I completely agree with Oval on this.

Puppet:
I think everyone just wants to see more of other teams right now. So far, I think I only know John & Jessica and Dave & Connor. :lol:

Cocoa:
Dave and Connor <33333333333333333333333333 H8RZ GONNA H8

Jobby:

--- Quote from: ovalorange on March 17, 2013, 04:25:28 AM ---I honestly wouldn't mind them if it wasn't the "David & Connor's Amazing Adventure in a moon boot (+ bonus footage of 8 other teams racing around the world)". It's not them I don't like David & Connor as people, it's the fact that their whole ordeal is rammed down my throat for a full 10 minutes every episode, for four straight legs. I also kinda don't like how they're portrayed to be so inspirational and defy-all-the-odds people when they're clearly just as competent as everyone else - they've won two legs with a moon boot for god sake. It's not like they're struggling or anything :res: Nice people, I get it. But their edit is extremely irritating.

I seriously cannot wait until they're booted so I can actually get to know the other teams.

--- End quote ---

:winner

apskip:

--- Quote from: Joab on March 17, 2013, 01:27:29 AM ---...using the Express Pass when they don't really need it (which is also dumb)

--- End quote ---
Joab is quite right on this. The second most bonehead move of AR22 has been David and Connor not waiting out the fishing expedition a little longer. That pond was stocked so that you could hardly miss catching a trout. If they had continued doing it and not used their Express Pass then they still would almost for sure have caught a trout and finished first in that episode. Then they could have extended their stay in AR22 by one more episode by and gotten one more prize once they did use it to skip a ROADBLOCK.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version