Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**

<< < (54/66) > >>

Jobby:
I think this season pales in comparison to last season, where every team in the Final 5 was memorable and since the beginning, it was pretty obvious that Nadiya and Natalie, Jaymes and James and Ryan and Abbie were getting a huge edit.

This season, everything is focused on Dave and Connor and each and every leg I feel like throwing up when they mention the word 'cancer'. Yes, I get it. MOVE ON.

MrDeerShank:

--- Quote from: Joab on March 16, 2013, 01:49:24 PM ---This season, everything is focused on Dave and Connor and each and every leg I feel like throwing up when they mention the word 'cancer'. Yes, I get it. MOVE ON.

--- End quote ---

THIS.

RaceUntilWeDie:
I really do find Dave/Connor's edit extremely annoying.

I hope spoilers are true with the fact that they're probably out next!

John/Jessica and Dave/Connor got huge edits for such early boots

georgiapeach:
Wow. Y'all are a tough crowd. The EDIT is WHY they were casted. It is their hook and of course CBS will promote it to the max.

I wonder how many of you have gone thru a cancer treatment with a friend or loved one? It can be a horrific ordeal, and having both a father and a son survive this is remarkable. Dave's love for his son is obvious. The edit is what it is, it is their hook, I expect Dave and Connor would far rather move on as well and have more comments about their racing...but it is what it is!! Blame CBS, lol.

Jobby:
I know peach, I don't blame Dave and Connor at all and actually liked them on the first episode. Then seeing how he raced to the pitstop just so he can win the leg and injured himself (which is dumb), using the Express Pass when they don't really need it (which is also dumb) and then cheating at last leg's Roadblock (which is sly), my respect and liking for this team is 0% right now.

I blame CBS for their story edit, but I just have no liking for this team. Mug put it best, if you are selling me a sob story of these two people, then they really better be of the best righteous character and attitude. :res:

Them cornering Jessica and John for the EP was pretty  :res: :groan: too. I know there's a pact going on but if Jessica and John doesn't give it to you, don't whine. You didn't even come in SECOND place for Leg 1. :res:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version