Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**

<< < (3/66) > >>

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: hollistersurferboy22 on November 13, 2012, 10:25:02 PM ---Sorry<3

Just bumping the Bitch and Moan thread :)

--- End quote ---

Bumping is spamming, we don't do that here either. Just wait. :res:

hollistersurferboy22:
I didnt REALLY mean I was bumping. I was really just bitching and moaning about the fact that we have all these people here that have been preparing for days saying that they would be able to capture the teams at LAX when the race started but we have little info so far. I understand that it is rude of me to act like that if there are people who have taken pictures and gathered info but havnt been able to post it yet.

I guess I am just used to how things worked out LEG 1 of TAR:Unfinished Business. We knew everything about that leg lol

ianthebalance:

--- Quote from: hollistersurferboy22 on November 13, 2012, 10:35:17 PM ---I didnt REALLY mean I was bumping. I was really just bitching and moaning about the fact that we have all these people here that have been preparing for days saying that they would be able to capture the teams at LAX when the race started but we have little info so far. I understand that it is rude of me to act like that if there are people who have taken pictures and gathered info but havnt been able to post it yet.

I guess I am just used to how things worked out LEG 1 of TAR:Unfinished Business. We knew everything about that leg lol

--- End quote ---

I live in the LA area, but I didn't release the new season began unitl it was too late. sorry :'(

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: hollistersurferboy22 on November 13, 2012, 10:35:17 PM ---I didnt REALLY mean I was bumping. I was really just bitching and moaning about the fact that we have all these people here that have been preparing for days saying that they would be able to capture the teams at LAX when the race started but we have little info so far. I understand that it is rude of me to act like that if there are people who have taken pictures and gathered info but havnt been able to post it yet.

--- End quote ---

Yes we did. But not immediately for most info. Some info that season was real time, much wasn't.

Think about it. Think about what it might take to get a pic. And then when and how you might get home and get it uploaded to your own computer, and when and how you could get it marked and posted. Things take some time. So no whining. :lol: Pics hopefully tomorrow.

Cocoa:
From the WTF locations we've seen so far this season (excluding Turkey and Russia, imo), I'm squealing for Tahiti! :hearts: :hearts:

I hope they do have a good cast because the cast will really be everything the race is gonna be. (this season's cast are booooring sorry lol imo)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version