Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S25 Ep 9 "Little Miss Perfect"

<< < (7/7)

Jobby:

--- Quote from: racer on November 26, 2012, 10:09:22 PM ---I agree with almost all of that, Joab. :tup:

Only thing I have to disagree with is that I was happy he called out Angie - any girl who thinks that cookies are the one thing she would change deserves to be called out imo. :lol:

Jeff seems to have taken sides and is playing a more active role in the game, which is not a good thing. He should just sit back and guide the conversation in one direction and let the castaways do the rest... :(

--- End quote ---

That is strange. Considering you disagree with Jeff calling out Abi but agrees with him calling out Angie? Isn't that the same? It's still unprofessional. He's okay to call out Angie once. But he went a little too far and personal.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on November 28, 2012, 11:58:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: racer on November 26, 2012, 10:09:22 PM ---I agree with almost all of that, Joab. :tup:

Only thing I have to disagree with is that I was happy he called out Angie - any girl who thinks that cookies are the one thing she would change deserves to be called out imo. :lol:

Jeff seems to have taken sides and is playing a more active role in the game, which is not a good thing. He should just sit back and guide the conversation in one direction and let the castaways do the rest... :(

--- End quote ---

That is strange. Considering you disagree with Jeff calling out Abi but agrees with him calling out Angie? Isn't that the same? It's still unprofessional. He's okay to call out Angie once. But he went a little too far and personal.

--- End quote ---

No, it's not the same, because he was calling them out on different things. Someone who says that the one thing they'd like to change about a tribe that hasn't won a challenge is cookies deserves to be called out and then som. Someone who is playing a poor social game - the other castaways can say what they like but Jeff shouldn't join in, as far as I am concerned.

Jobby:
Okay I think we are both talking about the same thing, which is Jeff shouldn't be putting in too much of his opinions into the game. Even calling out Angie was a tad bit too much (the way he did it with overreactions), although justified. :lol:

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on November 29, 2012, 11:56:07 AM ---Okay I think we are both talking about the same thing, which is Jeff shouldn't be putting in too much of his opinions into the game. Even calling out Angie was a tad bit too much (the way he did it with overreactions), although justified. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. :lol: He is influencing the game too much by calling out certain people (e.g. Abi not doing challenges pre-merge or Katie's weak performances) which could potentially affect people's opinions and change the game. I agree - he should not be doing that.

Only thing I was saying is that I didn't mind him calling out Angie's cookie comment, although I agree with you that he potentially took even that too far. :tup:

Idk, he's not as great a host as he has been on other seasons... :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version