Author Topic: Canceled Legs  (Read 24477 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Canceled Legs
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2013, 08:16:24 PM »
I tell you what, you believe what  YOU want, okay?? :lol3:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline tarflyonthewall

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2013, 04:41:41 AM »
On The Amazing Race Australia 2, is there a reason why teams flew to Havana to get to the Pit Stop after going to the Parisian footbridge? I find it odd.

I found that really odd too... It was a "To be continued" leg, but still...

There was a Detour in Havana that wasn't shown, after the airport and before the nightclub. Among the other hints, teams arrive at 3:20pm (or thereabouts, my memory's fuzzy) and the nightclub is at most 22 minutes away on a straight road, yet nobody arrives until after sunset several hours later.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2014, 06:48:43 PM »
THIS IS THE DISCUSSION THREAD SO NO CURRENT SEASON SPOILERS ALLOWED. TAKE IT TO SPOILER DISCUSSION PLEASE! :groan:

moving posts grrrr.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TheBayAreaGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2016, 04:49:39 PM »
Season 24 (aka fake All-Stars) also had some cancellations which is why they only had 4 countries in the first 8 countries. I believe the Philippines was one of them.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2016, 08:31:05 AM »
Season 24 (aka fake All-Stars) also had some cancellations which is why they only had 4 countries in the first 8 countries. I believe the Philippines was one of them.

It was speculated, but never confirmed, that there were supposed to be 2 Philippine legs and an Australian one.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2016, 08:36:12 AM »

It was speculated, but never confirmed, that there were supposed to be 2 Philippine legs and an Australian one.

I think the Philippine legs make some sense because it was carried over to Season 25. If I'm not mistaken we were supposed to get a Belize and Qatar leg in Season 25 apart from Malta, there was an interview with production & Bertram about it. That would have been 3 new countries.

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2016, 10:08:58 AM »
Happy that they save Philippines for 25. That penultimate episode was really good and I don't think Singapore will do well as a penultimate. And 2 Caribbean legs in a row would be too much I think.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2016, 10:14:29 AM »
Happy that they save Philippines for 25. That penultimate episode was really good and I don't think Singapore will do well as a penultimate. And 2 Caribbean legs in a row would be too much I think.

According to this article I've read in the past (can't find it now), Belize was slated to be Leg 1 and the U.S. Virgin Islands replaced it. Qatar was supposed to be the Singapore leg but according to Bertram's interview, they backed out due to production difficulties.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 10:19:56 AM by TARUSAFan »

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2016, 11:08:10 AM »

According to this article I've read in the past (can't find it now), Belize was slated to be Leg 1 and the U.S. Virgin Islands replaced it. Qatar was supposed to be the Singapore leg but according to Bertram's interview, they backed out due to production difficulties.

I though I heard that two legs in Bahrain & Qatar would replace the Morocco leg.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2020, 08:51:40 PM »
Ok so sorry for digging up an old thread but have just been interested In this recently, guess im bored aha, I'm wondering what else there is besides... (confirmed or spec)

S19: Thailand 2 replaced Laos
S25 : Singapore replaced Qatar
S25 : St. Thomas replaced Belize
S5 : Dubai replaced Istanbul
S15 : Tokyo replaced Seoul
S15 : Ghana, Rio & Balkans meant to be visited but idk what replaced them
S5 : Philippines replaced Japan

Online BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2020, 09:04:46 PM »
Which leg replaced Melbourne in TAR24: All-Stars?

Was it Malaysia 2 (Leg 4)?

Offline NELs

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Excited for TAR 34!
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2020, 09:42:35 PM »
New Zealand II replaced Argentina in TAR 2

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2020, 09:58:04 PM »
New Zealand II replaced Argentina in TAR 2

Yeah makes sense aha, that drive across the whole country did seem odd.

So would've been Rio --> Iguacu --> Buenos Aires

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2020, 11:22:31 PM »
I love these...but let's try to source the changes when possible?

Without documentation...its just spec.  :duno:
RFF's Golden Rule: