The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Canceled Legs

<< < (7/8) > >>

TARUSAFan:

--- Quote from: Platrium on June 13, 2016, 08:31:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: TheBayAreaGuy on June 12, 2016, 04:49:39 PM ---Season 24 (aka fake All-Stars) also had some cancellations which is why they only had 4 countries in the first 8 countries. I believe the Philippines was one of them.

--- End quote ---

It was speculated, but never confirmed, that there were supposed to be 2 Philippine legs and an Australian one.

--- End quote ---

I think the Philippine legs make some sense because it was carried over to Season 25. If I'm not mistaken we were supposed to get a Belize and Qatar leg in Season 25 apart from Malta, there was an interview with production & Bertram about it. That would have been 3 new countries.

Keepcopz:
Happy that they save Philippines for 25. That penultimate episode was really good and I don't think Singapore will do well as a penultimate. And 2 Caribbean legs in a row would be too much I think.

TARUSAFan:

--- Quote from: Keepcopz on June 14, 2016, 10:08:58 AM ---Happy that they save Philippines for 25. That penultimate episode was really good and I don't think Singapore will do well as a penultimate. And 2 Caribbean legs in a row would be too much I think.

--- End quote ---

According to this article I've read in the past (can't find it now), Belize was slated to be Leg 1 and the U.S. Virgin Islands replaced it. Qatar was supposed to be the Singapore leg but according to Bertram's interview, they backed out due to production difficulties.

BritishTARFan:

--- Quote from: TARUSAFan on June 14, 2016, 10:14:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: Keepcopz on June 14, 2016, 10:08:58 AM ---Happy that they save Philippines for 25. That penultimate episode was really good and I don't think Singapore will do well as a penultimate. And 2 Caribbean legs in a row would be too much I think.

--- End quote ---

According to this article I've read in the past (can't find it now), Belize was slated to be Leg 1 and the U.S. Virgin Islands replaced it. Qatar was supposed to be the Singapore leg but according to Bertram's interview, they backed out due to production difficulties.

--- End quote ---

I though I heard that two legs in Bahrain & Qatar would replace the Morocco leg.

BritishTARFan:
Ok so sorry for digging up an old thread but have just been interested In this recently, guess im bored aha, I'm wondering what else there is besides... (confirmed or spec)

S19: Thailand 2 replaced Laos
S25 : Singapore replaced Qatar
S25 : St. Thomas replaced Belize
S5 : Dubai replaced Istanbul
S15 : Tokyo replaced Seoul
S15 : Ghana, Rio & Balkans meant to be visited but idk what replaced them
S5 : Philippines replaced Japan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version