Morning civil twilight   07:16
Sunrise   07:57
Transit   11:56
Sunset   15:55
Evening civil twilight   16:35
Evening nautical twilight   17:18
Evening astronomical twilight   18:00

apskip:
I took a look at 4 other London area airports which offer flights to Edinburgh to see if they also receive flights nonstop from Tegel. London Center, Gatwick, Luton and Stansted do not have any flight arrivals form Tegel. Only Heathrow does have them.

ruadhan:
You're leaving out obvious information.... taking into account the info from the preview (i.e. a flight arriving at 4, a three hour lead and the fact that the teams were at a lufthansa desk), with a quick flight search lufthansa flight via frankfurt that arrives at 1 and another one via brussels that arrives at 4 are much more likely... No need to make it more complicated than it is apskip...

maf:

--- Quote from: apskip on April 22, 2013, 02:40:59 PM ---What the telecast for leg 9 showed on transportation makes perfect sense, as it was multi-modal. Here is what teams did:

Left Grindelwald on the 526am train
arrived Interlaken Ost about 6am

--- End quote ---

I think teams started the leg in Interlaken. They started from the garden of a fairly large hotel, and there was green grass on the ground. Not snow-covered as it was in Grindelwald. And The train station they walk to is Interlaken West.

Mattjimf:
Lufthansa flights arriving at Edinburgh Airport on 3rd December:
FRA Frankfurt   LH 962   Lufthansa    1:00 PM    1:13 PM       Landed   On-time    320   
BRU Brussels   LH 5624   Lufthansa    4:00 PM    3:40 PM       Landed   On-time    319   

The only other one was from Newark which I discounted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version