Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S25 Ep 7: "Not the Only Actor on This Island"

(1/5) > >>

claude_24hrs:

AFTER THE TANDANG AND KALABAW TRIBES MERGE, CASTAWAYS SCRAMBLE TO SOLIDIFY THEIR NUMBERS AND RANK IN THE NEW TRIBE, ON “SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 31

CHEAT TWEET: It’s merge time! Castaways scramble to solidify their place in the new tribe, 10/31 8/7c

"Not the Only Actor On this Island" — After Tandang and Kalabaw tribes merge, castaways scramble to solidify their numbers and rank in the new tribe. Meanwhile, Lisa Whelchel is confronted on her past as a former TV teen star, on SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES, Wednesday, Oct. 31 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network

Glamazon Racer:
Merge time! :yess: I hope the merge is more interesting this season than it was last season (and every other season since HvV). :lol:

Jobby:
One World was exciting merge IMO? :lol:

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on October 27, 2012, 11:14:52 AM ---One World was exciting merge IMO? :lol:

--- End quote ---

First episode was good, but I didn't like the rest, tbh, but maybe that's just me. :lol:

Glamazon Racer:
I wonder what they will name the merged tribe this season? :duno: I'm hoping they merge the three tribe names to create the Mandabaw tribe. <3 :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version