Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 MEDIA

<< < (3/18) > >>

DrRox:
Count back 13 weeks from Mothers Day.

Mug Costanza:
Phil confirmed to TV Guide that the "Double Your Money" twist will NOT return to TAR22:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Amazing-Race-Finale-Phil-Keoghan-1057395.aspx

--- Quote ---What can you tell us about next season? Is the $1 million bonus going to be back?

Keoghan:  No $1 million bonus for next season. We just wrapped filming this installment and all I can tell you is that I've lost between 10-15 pounds on this edition, and all I want for Christmas is a bed and a long nap!
--- End quote ---

LoveRocked:
Phil Keoghan ‏@PhilKeoghan
Thanks for following along with #AmazingRace this season. Season 22 starts February 17, trust me, it’s good! #TheWorldIsWaitingForYou

ZouLy:

our strongest sponsor having its own race  :cmaslol

I hope they come back for the upcoming season..  :cmas22

Ford Creates Its Own Amazing Race with the 2012 Focus
Monday, December 10, 2012

Ford is creating a real-time interactive event called Focus Rally: America to help introduce the 2012 Ford Focus compact car.

The Focus Rally: America is a competition that puts 6 two-person teams against one another in a 5 event, cross-country rally in the Ford Focus. Each event will feature a challenge for the teams to complete and the winning team will be awarded with $100,000 and 10 Focuses for their fans and supporters.

This competition sounds quite close to the reality show “The Amazing Race” because it is being produced by Ford in conjunction with the reality shows creators, Elise Doganieri and Bertam van Munster.

The 5 events will be streamed on Hulu, an online hub for TV shows and movies. Short clips of the events will also be shown on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter to help spread the adventure.

The challenges are designed so that the teams can be guided by their social network.
The 6 teams will use Ford’s Sync system to stay in contact with their network of friends.
The car’s GPS function will also come into play. Ford hopes that many thousands of consumers will become engaged by watching the show on Hulu, becoming fans and followers of the rally teams on Facebook and actively participating in the various challenges.

http://gnjugunamassbay.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/ford-creates-its-own-amazing-race-with.html

georgiapeach:
Should be fun! The casting was ...aggressive!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version