Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 MEDIA

(1/18) > >>

georgiapeach:
This is the place to add any TAR 22 media, news, articles, or press releases!

Please to remember to credit the source by providing the link to the media!  :tup:

theamazingracer21:
We (as in us at RFF) got a shout out on the TV Tonight blog.

David Knox has reported on our work as we spoiled TAR22 in NZ while reporting that TAR could come to Australia (NZ airlines to Bris or Melb)

Many of you who read my post (and post of some other users) on the site know that I use TV tonight for all of the breaking tv news in Australia (such as airdates and local rattings)

--- Quote ---The Amazing Race (US) maybe on its way to Australia for a leg on the next season.

Diehard fans at realityfanforum are reporting contestants racing through New Zealand, with plenty of photographic evidence (warning: spoiler alert). GuardianOnline has also reported a visit to Christchurch, Phil Keoghan’s hometown, hit hard by earthquakes and a tourism downturn.

But there is also speculation racers are now Australia-bound, with talk of flights either Brisbane NZ805 (Arr: Bris: 4:30pm) or Melbourne NZ7911 (Arr: Melb: 5:50pm)

It wouldn’t be the first time TAR has raced through Australia, although so far Melbourne has missed out on a leg.

If you spy anything, just raise an eyebrow, Keoghan-like, and pass on any photos to you know where….

--- End quote ---

Source :http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2012/11/rumour-the-amazing-race-us-headed-to-oz.html

Thanks David for the shoutout and keep up the good work.

RichInSydney:
Maybe some from here tipped him off :-[

David has been good to us in the past, we normally get a couple of people posting replies after seeing the racers when they come to Australia. The biggest was the Cuba spoiler for TAR Aus Season 2.

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on November 18, 2012, 11:20:52 PM ---We (as in us at RFF) got a shout out on the TV Tonight blog.

David Knox has reported on our work as we spoiled TAR22 in NZ while reporting that TAR could come to Australia (NZ airlines to Bris or Melb)

Many of you who read my post (and post of some other users) on the site know that I use TV tonight for all of the breaking tv news in Australia (such as airdates and local rattings)

--- Quote ---The Amazing Race (US) maybe on its way to Australia for a leg on the next season.

Diehard fans at realityfanforum are reporting contestants racing through New Zealand, with plenty of photographic evidence (warning: spoiler alert). GuardianOnline has also reported a visit to Christchurch, Phil Keoghan’s hometown, hit hard by earthquakes and a tourism downturn.

But there is also speculation racers are now Australia-bound, with talk of flights either Brisbane NZ805 (Arr: Bris: 4:30pm) or Melbourne NZ7911 (Arr: Melb: 5:50pm)

It wouldn’t be the first time TAR has raced through Australia, although so far Melbourne has missed out on a leg.

If you spy anything, just raise an eyebrow, Keoghan-like, and pass on any photos to you know where….

--- End quote ---

Source :http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2012/11/rumour-the-amazing-race-us-headed-to-oz.html

Thanks David for the shoutout and keep up the good work.

--- End quote ---

ZouLy:

found this suspicious video that i cannot open from a new zealand media site,

my concern is that showing an issue around father/son disabled team, which in fact, having an accident back in bora-bora island...

If there's any new zealand residents who subscribed to the site and can put the video onboard that would be amazing...  :hrt:  :cmas16

georgiapeach:
NVM. NOT US. An "Amazing Race" to highlight disabled access. I see the vid fine.

http://www.odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/237943/video-amazing-race-highlights-access-issues-disabled

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version