Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (120/131) > >>

addie:
leg 7 being botswana is confirmed

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: couchracer on March 18, 2013, 05:26:17 PM ---Do you suppose Wynona digs for scorpions?

--- End quote ---
She better be... :rules: ..... jk! :lol:

But seriously, unless she wants to do a more physical or strengthy Roadblock than the sandcastles, she HAS to do the scorpion RB.

Mattjimf:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on March 11, 2013, 06:28:52 PM ---Were we certain that the F3 is Max/Katie, Bates/Anthony, and Mona/Beth? Maybe this will make that true?

Max posted a Twitter pic quite a while ago https://twitter.com/MrMaxBichler/status/302824653372674048/photo/1

and the first three names that appear are theirs, Mona/Beth, and Bates/Anthony (clearly Bates got cut off)

Idk.. I recall these incidents happening in past seasons (I remember in TAR 18 someone said that they had Gary & Mallory listed, and in TAR 19 someone had Ernie & Cindy listed.. if I recall, Dave/Rachel were listed in TAR 20?)

Just a little "fact" idk

--- End quote ---

You do realise that's for the opening episode?

As for London, all I'm going to say is that London is not the be all and end all of the British Isles, as shown in series 3 and with going to Edinburgh and Belfast. Sure it's the main International flight hub, but there are far better cities in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales that showcase the many wonders of the isles that London just can't do.

RaceUntilWeDie:

--- Quote from: Mattjimf on March 19, 2013, 04:59:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on March 11, 2013, 06:28:52 PM ---Were we certain that the F3 is Max/Katie, Bates/Anthony, and Mona/Beth? Maybe this will make that true?

Max posted a Twitter pic quite a while ago https://twitter.com/MrMaxBichler/status/302824653372674048/photo/1

and the first three names that appear are theirs, Mona/Beth, and Bates/Anthony (clearly Bates got cut off)

Idk.. I recall these incidents happening in past seasons (I remember in TAR 18 someone said that they had Gary & Mallory listed, and in TAR 19 someone had Ernie & Cindy listed.. if I recall, Dave/Rachel were listed in TAR 20?)

Just a little "fact" idk

--- End quote ---

As for London, all I'm going to say is that London is not the be all and end all of the British Isles, as shown in series 3 and with going to Edinburgh and Belfast. Sure it's the main International flight hub, but there are far better cities in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales that showcase the many wonders of the isles that London just can't do.

--- End quote ---

Doesn't matter. I'm pretty sure they list the same people in every single episode. The fact that they appear in probably every episode of this season is why they're in the description.

It HAS happened in past seasons.

MrDeerShank:

--- Quote from: Mattjimf on March 19, 2013, 04:59:59 PM ---

Just a little "fact" idk

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

THIS. They do not need to go to London every time they come here, even if from there, they go off somewhere else. I'm so glad Edinburgh/Longniddry and Belfast are being showcased instead this time

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version