Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (110/131) > >>

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: jiajia12 on February 18, 2013, 06:27:02 PM ---I come to a conclusion that Max&Katie and the Blondes survives because of HoO or the black twins can't swim .
again this is not racist just because I call them black, its just easier for me to identity them without messing up their names.

--- End quote ---
Idries & Jamil can barely swim decently judging from their big splash in the va'a coming undone. If you notice, Idries took a while to get back up to surface (WITH LIFEVESTS) and then he lost his glasses. :) So when that scuba task comes up, one of them will screw things up.

RachelLeVega:
Rewatching the premiere's "next time on" on DVR, I can see trivial hints:

• During the stingray scene, you can see a couple boxes on the right side which might have to do with the scuba. "Scuba dive into the Pacific Ocean and retrieve a treasure chest surrounded by many sea creatures." Teams will have to do something with an item inside the box for sure.
• The Pit Stop location is at a small point (maybe Motu Ahuna) where there are some shrubs and are able to view two nearby islands perfectly. Okay, if teams are running to the Pit Stop via land, then it's most likely a land task preceding the Pit Stop since we already have boat transportation checked off.

FUN-CAR RENTALS IN VAITAPE would make this leg. :hearts:

Mattjimf:
I'm going to guess that a detour in Edinburgh is could be Stones(curling) or Bowls(skittles) as next to Duddingston Kirk is Thomson's Tower - http://www.drneilsgarden.co.uk/history2.html which is where the rules of curling were first written down and where they stored the stones. There is also The Sheep Heid Inn - http://www.thesheepheidedinburgh.co.uk/offer/skittleslley/ which has Scotland's oldest surviving skittle alley.

BuuYaa:
Hey maybe it's a little off topic to talk about this now but I am just pretty curious ...

I haven't been here for a while and since this is a spoiler thread, so I wanted to know

Which teams are confirmed to be in the final three???

Is that true?Or maybe there's a new-confirmed-true final three that I haven't reached yet???

Please tell I am too curious  :umn: :umn: :umn:

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: BuuYaa on February 19, 2013, 09:47:11 AM ---Hey maybe it's a little off topic to talk about this now but I am just pretty curious ...

I haven't been here for a while and since this is a spoiler thread, so I wanted to know

Which teams are confirmed to be in the final three???

Is that true?Or maybe there's a new-confirmed-true final three that I haven't reached yet???

Please tell I am too curious  :umn: :umn: :umn:

--- End quote ---

Or perhaps you could just READ THE SPOILERS yourself. Grrr.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version