Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (101/131) > >>

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on January 30, 2013, 05:58:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joeyengen on January 29, 2013, 01:36:19 AM ---I have been watching season 13 of the amazing race and i was watching leg 4 when they went to New Zealand and Phil's dad was the pit stop greeter i wonder if he will be the greeter again for this season when to go to Christchurch ??? :D hahahahahaha

--- End quote ---

It is within the realm of possibility as Phil's family is from Christchurch, maybe the pit stop could even be Phil's childhood home.

--- End quote ---
You may be correct on the Pit Stop location, redskevin88. It seems like that may be the biggest possibility out of all Christchurch area choices. Lincoln, NZ isn't that far from Christchurch; it also has the first NZ supermarket generated by some wind turbines, so it may be the hit target for the mat... and Phil's dad! :hearts:

Jobby:
I don't know where to put this.

Basically I had a dream last night about TAR 22. I dreamt of a finishing line with teams cheering for a winning team...

Just as the winning team was about to arrive...............

I woke up. Thanks dream. :res:

BUT, I did see a male/female team running through first and three teams were obviously not there. SO, let's see if this holds through, the F3 in my dream and the ultimate winner. :lol3:

AND, this reminds me. I need to start updating myself a little on spoilers so as to have those killer questions for my game. Kthxbye.

georgiapeach:
Encrypt it. Then we can check on your dream ESP later!! :lol:

Jobby:
Bates and Anthony = F3 but don't win.

The winning team = male/female team whom I can't make out whether is it Joey and Meghan OR Max and Katherine (BUT pretty sure it's not Jessica and John OR Chuck and Wyona). I thought I saw these three in the F3 but then I'm not sure if I've got Joey and Meghan identified in blurred vision of dreams or not. :lol3: :lol3:

SADLY, Mona and Beth are not in the F3. :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

SamualDude:
I remember you guys were talking about Shemozzle Racing in Hunterville but I don't know if you guys know this but Hunterville is in near the middle of the North Island so we may be getting two legs in New Zealand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version