Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (85/131) > >>

georgiapeach:
They are using taxis.

Reilly Queens:
Roller Derby defs decoy, look at the shoes.

apskip:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on December 07, 2012, 12:57:24 PM ---The two tweets in the live threads with locations (buildings) mentioned away from airports are not far from one another; teams could be using the D.C. Metro Subway system to get to that general area as well as taxis.
The taxi system in D.C. is flat rate depending on zone(s) for travel, so teams may be using either option, IMHO.
And clearly someone at WRP spent a lot of time with the Secret Service, the National Park Police, and the G.S.A. to pull this off. The physical security buffers are always there in downtown D.C.

--- End quote ---

It is not easy to use the DC Metro system to get from Dulles to downtown Washington DC. One alternative is the tri-modal Washingon Flyer limo to bus at West Falls Church in direction New Carrollton, then connect to subway there into DC. Another alternative is the 5A bus route that runs every 40 minutes and stops 34 minutes later in Rosslyn, where teams could get the Orange or Blue MARTA trains or 47 minutes later at D St. and 7th Avenue.
To me the simple answer is "take a taxi."

theschnauzers:
apskip, I'm not referring to the trip from Dulles, but once in town; although the Metro system is currently building a subway extension out to and past Dulles airport along Virginia Route 7 (the "Silver Line.")

Reilly Queens:
Some spec,

I was told he saw 3 teams, The Tan Guy/GF , Beth/Mona, and Hockey. He said he DID see cameras, and one of them pushed him apparently.

But but but the pics show no cameras for Roller/Hockey.. so.. **Spec time

11/10th: Matt/Daniel & Jamil & Idries
9th: Green Muscle Shirt/GF

Other teams seen..
Connor/Dave: Last seen in Bali(Safe to Vietnam)
Joey/Meghan: Last seen in Bali(Safe to Vietnam)
Winnie/Cam: Last seen in Bali(Safe to Vietnam)
Chuck/Wynona: Last seen going to Botswana
Jennifer/Caroline: Last seen going to Botswana(Seen in Edinburgh too possibly)
Tan Guy/Blonde Girl: Last seen going to Botswana(Seen in DC airport, possible F3)
Beth/Mona: 6th and up(Decoy in DC)
Anthony/Bates: 6th and up(Decoy in DC)

so I think that Connor/Dave and Joey/Meghan go before Europe(I think 8th/7th) and then we have a final 3 combo o Jennifer/Caroline, Chuck/Wynona, Winnie/Cam and Tan Guy/Blonde girl)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version