Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (83/131) > >>

tarflyonthewall:
Then again, the last three times they went to mainland China they had two legs as well.

weihen:
They also never had 2 legs in UK...

Flamant:
They also never spent less than three legs in Asia when circumnavigating the globe...

Genius:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on December 06, 2012, 09:36:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: theschnauzers on December 06, 2012, 01:13:47 AM ---Botswana was visited in season 1, leg 2 as one half of a detour. It was during that part of that leg after teams left Songwe Village and before teams went back to Johannesburg to get flights to Paris.

--- End quote ---

I was going to say that too but noticed they did 2 legs in S7 as well.

I don't think any teams took that side of the detour though

--- End quote ---

Oh wow, I never noticed that part about TAR1. I only remembered Phil saying at the finish line that Rob and Brennan visited 8 countries. So in reality, it would have been a season featuring 11 countries, including South Africa (for just 1 clue), Botswana and and the Vatican. What a pity that teams didn't visit Botswana and the Vatican.

theschnauzers:
While we wait to see if those tweets supposedly in D.C. pan out, I wanted to post a link to a news article that reports of rioting in Belfast, Northern Ireland even as Secretary of State Hillary Clinton arrived there for a visit
http://news.yahoo.com/flag-riots-mar-hillary-clintons-visit-belfast-150434556.html
The incidents have been ongoing for a week, and the latest rioting started on Thursday night. We know that the show likes to avoid trouble spots whenever possible, and this may require us to assess the possibility of a last minute change in filming.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version