Archive > The Amazing Race 22

Amazing Race 22 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1**

<< < (54/57) > >>

ovalorange:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on December 07, 2012, 10:09:37 PM ---NOT a live sighting but another sighting from Tahiti:

"Going through customs and retrieving our luggage was easy; the wait for our next flight wasn't such a breeze. Apparently, they were taping the Amazing Race and the camera crew, sound guys and contestants were completely obnoxious."

:cmaslol

Vaitape it is!

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g311415-d887085-r146775568-Four_Seasons_Resort_Bora_Bora-Bora_Bora_Society_Islands.html

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on December 07, 2012, 10:50:01 PM ---And they flew Papaeete to Vaitape!

Going through customs and retrieving our luggage was easy; the wait for our next flight wasn't such a breeze. Apparently, they were taping the Amazing Race and the camera crew, sound guys and contestants were completely obnoxious. The flight to Vaitape was nice. Make sure you sit on the right side of the plane-you will have an amazing aerial view of Bora Bora. Before the plane even opened the cabin door, there were additional film crews waiting outside. We sat patiently and watched as the contestants pushed their way out of the cabin door and took off running to get their luggage

--- End quote ---

Do you two know you missed out on all the photos?? :lol: I won't copy them without permission, but go and have a look! There's a few good ones :)

LoveRocked:

--- Quote from: ovalorange on December 23, 2012, 10:28:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Leafsfan on December 07, 2012, 10:09:37 PM ---NOT a live sighting but another sighting from Tahiti:

"Going through customs and retrieving our luggage was easy; the wait for our next flight wasn't such a breeze. Apparently, they were taping the Amazing Race and the camera crew, sound guys and contestants were completely obnoxious."

:cmaslol

Vaitape it is!

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g311415-d887085-r146775568-Four_Seasons_Resort_Bora_Bora-Bora_Bora_Society_Islands.html

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on December 07, 2012, 10:50:01 PM ---And they flew Papaeete to Vaitape!

Going through customs and retrieving our luggage was easy; the wait for our next flight wasn't such a breeze. Apparently, they were taping the Amazing Race and the camera crew, sound guys and contestants were completely obnoxious. The flight to Vaitape was nice. Make sure you sit on the right side of the plane-you will have an amazing aerial view of Bora Bora. Before the plane even opened the cabin door, there were additional film crews waiting outside. We sat patiently and watched as the contestants pushed their way out of the cabin door and took off running to get their luggage

--- End quote ---

Do you two know you missed out on all the photos?? :lol: I won't copy them without permission, but go and have a look! There's a few good ones :)

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I saw that photo really clearly but cannot taken photo because won't copy them permission!! Check this out and you a look and good photos!!

georgiapeach:
I didn't miss it...I have already reached out to her. Her experience with them sounds less than ideal!

Leafsfan.:
Following photos are from scuba_vixen at http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/

She has graciously given me permission to post the pictures here at RFF.

So please thank her!!

The following pictures are from teams in French Polynesia!

claude_24hrs:
Thanks, Leaf. The pics were uploaded on December 3rd, 2012 (almost three weeks after teams landed at French Polynesia). I tried to send to Peach, but her inbox is full.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version