Archive > The Amazing Race 22

Amazing Race 22 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1**

<< < (29/57) > >>

georgiapeach:
MeMock ‏@MrMeMock
I almost got knocked over by some fleet footed back packers closely followed by two camera crews. I guess the #amazing race is in Hanoi!

georgiapeach:
Okay guys, let's use some sense! Teams are not going to be actively racing in Hanoi then suddenly turn up in So Africa a couple of hours later, think of the flight times. Remember that TAR Norway 2 is running also.

Back to our LIVE thread! It WOULD be a help if you Internationals could watch for tweets and FB posts today while the Americans are celebrating Thanksgiving! Trains and planes wuld be good.

:ghug:

I'm going to be doing some housecleaning here lol!

georgiapeach:
Moving the info on SOUTH AFRICA to the TAR NORWAY thread! Thanks everyone!

georgiapeach:
Everyone PLEASE be aware that TAR Norway 2 is also filming, currently in So Africa.

TAR Ukraine will be starting 11/25 in Sofia Square.

So take those into consideration for sightings!

Also: Hanoi MAY well have been two legs, They could be setting off again in a matter of hours, PLEASE watch media closely for the next 12 hours or so!

:tu

LoveRocked:
Aznein ‏@NeinBaha
ITES Amazing Race (@ Lake Gardens (Taman Tasik Perdana) w/ 2 others) http://4sq.com/TUcv9n 

Malaysia???

Calvin Swingly ‏@calphincuplin
@CherrySolivio at ngurah rai airport, bali.
Expand   Reply  Retweet  Favorite

22 Nov ‏@CherrySolivio
@calphincuplin oh, really? How many you saw the teams or Phil Keoghan? Where exactly and flight? Thanks
Expand

22 Nov Calvin Swingly ‏@calphincuplin
@CherrySolivio I just saw 2 team, but I don't know who is that.They take a flight left bali to another place,but I don't know where they go

FYI: Me is CherrySolivio

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version