Author Topic: Ep 4 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary *start: 830PM or later* note rules  (Read 17256 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
:conf: Happy TAR DAY!!! :conf:

Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

This will be more important than ever this season since Canada will be airing ahead of us any week we have Football delays, WHICH INCLUDES THIS WEEK.

SO!! If you are watching anything but an EST US feed, it is your responsibility to be sure you are not ahead of us if you want to post/update in this thread. Canadian feeds may be way ahead of us.

SO PLEASE ** NO WIKI UPDATES or Satellite Viewer updates or ANY OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is done airing East Coast time! Anyone breaking the rule is at risk of being banned.  :browsie:

And NO future spoilers either!

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

We will have a LIVE streaming video posted every week we can find one. So if you are overseas or just on the West Coast and want to watch right away...please join us! You can follow along and PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! We hope everyone will join in the fun!! :wohoo:

LIVE STREAMING VIDEO links will be  HERE and will normally be put up about 20 minutes before show time. These are a good check as to what times we are seeing the show.

Scheduling and delays will be posted HERE.

And you can entertain yourself with the weekly episode threads as well while you wait! **Spoilers**

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Game is over, so we still have 60 Minutes to go...then let the fun begin!! :yess:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
We will be almost a whole hour late...so all you lucky CANADIANS remember do NOT spoil us in this thread!! :hrt:

Revised start time 8:56 PM!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline hakushu8

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
For me, the upside of this delay is I can watch Once Upon a Time in full... :funny:
just dance
~*~
I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it.

NoluckBoston

To America, from a New Englander.
Sorry for the delay   :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
To America, from a New Englander.
Sorry for the delay   :lol:

HA! I sentence you to rewatch and update as you go!! :yess:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Oh phew. Now I have time to clean up my mess from baking. :lol:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
And I´m at my team stadium waiting to leave home and still no TAR!
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Waiting through this boring profile of Steven Spielberg. Hasn't made a good movie since "E.T."
Just here to visit.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
 :hello2:  KEN!! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
And Gary's "They can knock us down but they can't makes us stay down!" for the stinger.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Previously on The Amazing Race...

9 teams continued racing through Indonesia. Caitlin dropped plates and Josh & Brent felt the heat. Abbie & Ryan won their second leg of the race, beating Trey & Lexi.

In the first ever blind double U-Turn, Rob & Kelley U-Turned Gary & Will. When Gary & Will arrived at the mat, they U-Turned Rob & Kelley. Somehow, Rob & Kelley survived and Caitlin & Brittany were eliminated. :lol:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Just here to visit.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Trey & Lexi find they have to go to Bangladesh. The only flight is at 10 a.m. Bunched.
Just here to visit.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Abbie & Ryan depart first at 9:52 PM. Fly to Dhaka, Bangladesh. Then proceed to a bus repair shop for their next clue. Ryan: "First place nerds." :lol:

Trey & Lexi depart at 9:54 PM. They've exceeded their expectations so far. They're going for first place.

First flight is with Singapore Air at 10 AM. All teams will be on the same flight.

Everyone is on the same flight. Gary & Will think that Rob & Kelley U-Turned them. Rob will lie to Gary & Will about the U-Turn.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Rob & Kelley buy a taxi and get through the monsoons. Other teams are still stuck trying to get transportation.
Just here to visit.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Road Block. Repair a bus with body putty and refurbish seats. Fast Forward there.
Just here to visit.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
All teams are looking for a taxi. Rob & Kelley stop at a taxi stand to get a taxi. They get the first taxi. :lol3: Currently in 1st place.

Abbie & Ryan finally get a taxi.

Nadiya & Natalie have an aggressive driver. "This is third world Grand Theft Auto." :lol:

James/Abba: "This is the best wooden rollercoaster I've ever been on."

Trey & Lexi's taxi driver needs to stop for gas.

Gary & Will's taxi driver is taking a shortcut. Rob & Kelley's driver takes them to the landfill... "It smells really good."

Both Abbie and Ryan get the title. Natalie/Nadiya: "These two idiots got here first." :res: Abbie & Ryan and Natalie & Nadiya are at the roadblock first.

Roadblock: Who wants to fill up the gaps? Teams have to fill up the damage in the bus with putty and then paint it. Then they have to remove 3 pairs of seats and take it to the refurbishing area.

All the teams so far have done the roadblock, even though there's a fast forward. Jaymes & James arrive and they choose the roadblock as well.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Rob & Kelley don't choose to do the fast forward either. Rob does the roadblock.

James: "This is just like finger painting." :lol:

James & Abba are doing the fast forward. They have to collect dead rats from three different locations and fill up bags.

Josh & Brent arrive at the roadblock and Josh does the roadblock. Ryan gets annoyed at Natalie's yelling. Abbie & Ryan mock her in their confessional. :lol: Trey does the roadblock. Gary & Will finally arrive in last.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Chippendales having trouble with the putty. Rob does the task easily.

Fast Forward deals with pest control and dead rats.  :groan: :2cents: :2cents:
Just here to visit.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Ryan gets his bus approved. Ryan sweat too much only his clue that he can't read it. :lol: Ryan asks James to read his clue in exchange for help with sanding.

Trey and Gary look at what Rob is doing, because Rob seems to be doing a good job.

James/Abba: "Let's hope for a disaster for somebody... not us."

James' bus looks horrendous. It's really bumpy.

Rob's bus gets approved. Natalie's bus gets approved. Nadiya starts screaming. :stare

James: "Mine has more crevices in it than the Grand Canyon."

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Oh gosh. I actually can't tell the difference between Natalie & Nadiya... at all.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Oh gosh. I actually can't tell the difference between Natalie & Nadiya... at all.
One yells and the other yells too.  :lol: :lol:
Just here to visit.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
OMG, Nadiya can be so annoying.
Just here to visit.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Back. James was freaking out. Abbie and Jaymes helps calm him down. Josh's bus gets rejected. Gary was having trouble with his bus. Trey's bus gets rejected too.

James & Abba starts loading the dead rats in their bag... yum.

Natalie is proud of Nadiya because she's the only girl here. "Long strong and hard!" Jaymes chants it too. :lol: It seems like all teams are starting to get annoyed with Natalie's shouting. They're all making faces behind her. :lol:

Ryan finished sandpapering. He's now transporting the seats to the refurbishing area. Rob finished sandpapering as well. He says the seats are heavy. Rob carries both seats at once... That can't be good. Ryan is doing one at a time.

Ryan & Abbie are out of the roadblock in first! Abbie is proud of him. Proceed to a market. They have to find a fish with race colours in a bag of smelly dried fish for their next clue. Rob & Kelley are out of the roadblock in 2nd. Nadiya's done with her sandpapering, and she easily carries the seats. They're out of the roadblock in 3rd.

Josh's painting gets approved. James' painting gets approved. They both move onto sanding.