Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S25 Ep 6: "Down and Dirty"

<< < (2/5) > >>

Reilly Queens:

--- Quote from: Kandace on October 24, 2012, 07:04:33 PM ---Katie has gotten the first confessional. To follow Zane, Roxy, Angie, Russell & all the boots  in having it, she will be booted.

--- End quote ---

Omg #PredictableEditing  :res:

Glamazon Racer:
Couldn't watch it live this week, but I finally saw it. Probably my least favourite episode of the season so far.

The bargaining at the Reward Challenge was interesting. I can't believe they made that deal, especially considering BOTH tribes seemed upset when they got home. That was weird. (Also kinda pointless, since you'd assume the merge is not far away and all their stuff will be merged anyway :P).

I just want Tandang to lose, just because there is so much tension there and I want it all to explode at Tribal - preferably some time before Day 39.

I was pretty upset Katie got voted out, because she seemed very likeable (in the limitless supply of confessionals we got from her), but I was even more upset that she didn't get placed on the Jury. She would've made a terrific juror! <3 :(

Jobby:
Last week on Survivor, Kalabaw sucked and Dawson went home. Yay

We go to tribe confessions, Katie fights for her life.

Gets Denise to vote against Jonathan, to keep her ass in the game.

Jobby:
Back at Tandang, Tandang hates Mike. It's Tandang + 1, and the 1 is not Malcolm, but Mike.

Jobby:
At the reward challenge, which is just weird, Kalabaw trades all their rice for reward victory. I think it's a good trade, considering they wouldn't have done it if they know they don't have much rice left anyway. :lol:

And... at Reward, Kalabaw ate and gorged themselves, WITH LETTERS FROM HOME. TOLD YA IT'S WORTH IT!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version