Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

Dutch Mole - Series 13 in South Africa [with English subtitles!]

<< < (14/16) > >>

Topita:
Time for episode 9, the Season Finale..
Make sure you dress up to look the part..  ;)

Enjoy!  ;)  :)

Episode 9 of the Mole S13 in South Africa!!   :conf:  :wohoo:

http://www.youtube.com/v/XA52AP7adIs

SuperTux:
Thanks for your translation and uploading!

I think I was the first person watching this episode uploaded onto Youtube according to the page view count. :) I loved this episode.

SuperTux:
With the revelation of the last victim before F3, everything seems clear.

I think most people have known who the mole is. If I'm right, maybe it's better for future contestants to understand one thing: while most pure contestants would make themselves suspicious as the mole, the real mole would always try to be like a contestant by, for example, earning some money while they could have earned much more, or putting other people look suspicious.

--- Quote from: Topita on February 20, 2013, 02:57:53 PM ---
--- Quote ---Also I'm guessing whether it'll work this time: in S12 my favorite contestant was Liesbeth Staats and she finally became Show contentthe runner-up. This time my favorite contestant is Carolien Borgers (I really like her hairstyle and smile!), so she'll... ;)

--- End quote ---
:lol3:
Well for what it's worth I definitely don't think she's the Mole.
I definitely think there's a good chance she's a finalist (I had her pegged as such from early on).
And I have been marking her the runner up for some time now. So I guess we'll see.  :)

--- End quote ---

Maybe I'll define this as "Supertux's Curse". :lol3:

Topita:

--- Quote from: SuperTux on March 03, 2013, 12:50:25 AM ---With the revelation of the last victim before F3, everything seems clear.

I think most people have known who the mole is. If I'm right, maybe it's better for future contestants to understand one thing: while most pure contestants would make themselves suspicious as the mole, the real mole would always try to be like a contestant by, for example, earning some money while they could have earned much more, or putting other people look suspicious.

--- End quote ---

Though in essence I would very much like to agree with you, this has definitely not always been the case on the Dutch Mole anyway (or some international versions for that matter).
Strategies definitely varied, and though I'm not a big fan of those, it's not exactly always been like this.. Which I guess is good in the long run as much as I don't like those either, because it keeps you guessing - and in the end it's what keeps the series and the intrigue alive.

So no, you're not right in your assumptions regarding this, as far as I am concerned.. It all depends on the Mole and which strategy they adopted. If not, people would have figured it out ages ago and have lost interest - the series wouldn't have gone on for 13 editions.

That being said I have had the same Mole suspect since episode 2 so yeah. This series definitely points this way.. Thank goodness.  ;)

ETA: May I also remind you of your "% sure rates" of them being the Mole at the beginning of the series about your suspects.... ;)
Just saying.....

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: Topita on March 03, 2013, 12:56:05 AM ---ETA: May I also remind you of your "% sure rates" of them being the Mole at the beginning of the series about your suspects.... ;)
Just saying.....

--- End quote ---

I'd be eliminated so early in the game if I were in this season. :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version