Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

Dutch Mole - Series 13 in South Africa [with English subtitles!]

<< < (2/16) > >>

Mug Costanza:
So is this a Celebrity version? Or is this like The Amazing Race Asia, where a lot of the contestants have ties to the entertainment industry but they try to say that it's a show for ordinary people?

ZouLy:

--- Quote from: Mug Costanza on October 23, 2012, 12:53:17 AM ---So is this a Celebrity version? Or is this like The Amazing Race Asia, where a lot of the contestants have ties to the entertainment industry but they try to say that it's a show for ordinary people?

--- End quote ---

As far as I know (after watching season 12, 10 and some other tiny bits..) The dutch version of the mole is always consist of people coming from enterntainment industry or notable people such as book collectors, novel writers, fine artisans, stage performers, quiz hosts, famous athletes, etc.. I think this one is designed to be like that.. Hemm..

Topita:

--- Quote from: Mug Costanza on October 23, 2012, 12:53:17 AM ---So is this a Celebrity version? Or is this like The Amazing Race Asia, where a lot of the contestants have ties to the entertainment industry but they try to say that it's a show for ordinary people?

--- End quote ---
Yeah it's a celeb version.  :)

I actually know a few this time., after viewing their pics, CV's and what the internet provides ito information.  :lol:

So yeah, celebs, more so even this time since almost everyone I speak to knows at least 3 or so of them.  :lol3:
(I never watch Dutch drama or soaps hence me not being quite representative in this respect  :lol: )

Topita:

--- Quote from: ZouLy on October 22, 2012, 08:43:13 PM --- :hoot: :hoot: :hoot:

Bring them on please...  :roses: :please: :dancer:

--- End quote ---
:hearts:
We will if we can and trust me I will move mountains to..  :lol:

Love those smilies btw! :hoot: :dancer:

I'm sooooo ready for this season....
At first glance I would say the Mole is either Male or Zarayda or Tania (the latter being less likely imh though people like her have been moles befoe :P ) I'm sorry if this seems inappropriate but they do feel more suspicious to me at first glance and my instincts on female moles have been better than on the male ones sofar lol... (though not for international series, I caught almost all of the UK, US and AUS moles sofar.. )  :lol:

Still, good chance the Mole is male in this series imho at very first and based-on-hardly-anything glance.. I think 4 of the guys could well be the way I see it (not too sure about Kees Tol but then I don't know him either really...)

Hopefully the interviews at the press conference in December will shed a bit more light..  :lol:

To be continued..  :)

Topita:
Hi everyone!  :reindeer

As promised I'm back with an update.  :cmas16
The press release/presentation was held last Monday and we got our first Mole Mail containing exclusive footage of the first episode of the new series in South Africa!!  :cmas9

Also interviews with the new contestants on what it was like keeping their mouth shut for such a long time (as this is one of the best kept secrets in this country or maybe indeed the world.  :cmaslol )

Hope you enjoy it!!  :)
Feel free to share your first suspicions :sab

Oh and by the way I am told that the location they are going to was used in TAR Season 7 as well.  :cmas22

http://www.youtube.com/v/jyc1-Kv3sjA

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version