Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

Dutch Mole - Series 13 in South Africa [with English subtitles!]

<< < (4/16) > >>

SuperTux:
Recently here the IPV6 route for Youtube hasn't been working well. It often says "An error occured. Please try it again."

Hope I watch this season smoothly.

Topita:
I hope so too Supertux.  :)

This pic was tweeted by host Art Rooijakkers a few hours ago.  :colors

SuperTux:
Kudos to you! EP1 has been uploaded on Youtube! :kuss:

After pressing F5 for many times I think it is watchable here now... Waiting for its buffering.

ETA: Damn... I watched 6:44 minutes and it said "an error occured"...

Topita:
Uhm ok not sure what you've been watching?  :)

Unfortunately I had a laptop crisis/hardware crash this weekend. :(
So I lost some of the subtitles that were done, and had to buy a new one.. But hopefully we're back on track now.  :)

Here's episode 1 of Series 13 in South Africa!!  :hearts:  :hearts:  :hearts:
Hope you'll all enjoy it!!!  :hrt:  :luvya:

In order to see the English subtitles: Please press the 'cc' or 'subtitle' button on the right lower corner of your you tube video.

http://www.youtube.com/v/yLELIF7Hhhc

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: Topita on January 08, 2013, 08:45:20 PM ---Unfortunately I had a laptop crisis/hardware crash this weekend. :(
So I lost some of the subtitles that were done, and had to buy a new one.. But hopefully we're back on track now.  :)

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry to hear about your laptop crisis... :ascared We're expecting the following episodes. :)

I have no idea after watching the first episode. Here's my comment:

Show contentGenerally speaking, the Mole doesn't care who gets the exemption. This is to infer the Mole was among those five in the second group in the challenge. But anyway, WIDM is never what it appears to be. The only contribution in this episode was to give the Mole a very good cover.

ETA:
Show contentJudging from the fact that the Mole would always want to cover himself/herself, he/she would like to tender the idea of not giving "the trusted" the exemption because other contestants would definitely love to do so. Now I guess the Mole was among the first group to guess in the challenge. :)

Now the #1 suspect in my mind is:
Show contentTim, who didn't get on the van with Janine initially. He was also in the first group to guess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version