The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

Australian Season 3 CONFIRMED for 2014!

<< < (19/52) > >>

tar fan:
There has been some movement. That's all I know.   :)

marylandboy234:
we should be seeing or hearing something since it usually airs in May ???

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: Joeyengen on April 13, 2013, 12:15:22 PM ---we should be seeing or hearing something since it usually airs in May ???

--- End quote ---
Our current theory is that they will film it during (Australia's) winter (June-August) for a spring Airing (September-November); basically it will follow a production cycle like what TARUS 23 would do

Who knows they could even pool their resources and do a similar route to each other (I heard that somthing like that could of happen between TARUS and TARI a couple of years ago)

Air:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on April 13, 2013, 04:47:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joeyengen on April 13, 2013, 12:15:22 PM ---we should be seeing or hearing something since it usually airs in May ???

--- End quote ---
Our theory is that they will film it during (Australia's) winter (June-August) for a spring Airing (September-November); basically it will follow a production cycle like what TARUS 23 would do

Who knows they could even pool their resources and do a similar route to each other (I heard that somthing like that could of happen between TARUS and TARI a couple of years ago)

--- End quote ---

Equals 7 losing shocking amounts of viewers from TARAus, if it airs even one hour later. Ain't gonna happen.

tarauslover:
There won't be a season 3 this year (well going to air anyways). One could potentially film for a 2014 season but they are letting The Mole run its course and seeing how it fares as that looks like the replacement to this year's race. There was a rumour about the race and the mole alternating in different years so we'll see how that holds up...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version