The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

Australian Season 3 CONFIRMED for 2014!

<< < (17/52) > >>

tarauslover:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on January 29, 2013, 11:03:16 PM ---I don't think they will do that. The end of the year is when TAR 23 will most likely air.

--- End quote ---

OK so when do you predict a 3rd season would air if it does air this year?

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: tarauslover on January 29, 2013, 11:06:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on January 29, 2013, 11:03:16 PM ---I don't think they will do that. The end of the year is when TAR 23 will most likely air.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Maybe this year is a skip year and TARAU 3 might come back next year but who knows they could do the unlikily option of Sep - Nov but who knows.

tarauslover:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on January 29, 2013, 11:11:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: tarauslover on January 29, 2013, 11:06:52 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Maybe this year is a skip year and TARAU 3 might come back next year but who knows they could do the unlikily option of Sep - Nov but who knows.

--- End quote ---

Both options are likely, it might be too much Reality TV for viewers to handle if the race was chucked in with the Mole as well. Wasn't there someone on this forum that heard from an inside source about 7 planning on alternating the mole and the race every year?

And Active seem to be alternating as well between filming for the Israeli race (I mean season 2 filmed way back in March 2011 so it's been almost 2 years since) and the Aussie race and they like to recycle tasks/destinations from both, so if  3rd season does happen perhaps we'll see countries like New Zealand, Thailand, Japan, Korea and Spain?

Time will tell I guess but I am just hoping 7 do update us and tvtonight on the situation as it all is very vague right now!

theamazingracer21:
The AACTA awards results are in and TARAU
has won the best reality award but lost the best direction award.
Source:http://m.theaustralian.com.au/arts/six-awards-makes-the-sapphires-the-jewel-of-2nd-aacta-ceremony/story-e6frg8n6-1226565345131

tarauslover:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on January 30, 2013, 04:14:23 AM ---The AACTA awards results are in and TARAU
Show contenthas won the best reality award but lost the best direction award.
Source:http://m.theaustralian.com.au/arts/six-awards-makes-the-sapphires-the-jewel-of-2nd-aacta-ceremony/story-e6frg8n6-1226565345131

--- End quote ---

I know congratulations to the entire team! Now Seven has no excuse not to renew it and start developing and casting for a 3rd season! C'mon an International Emmy and now an AACTA award, what more do you guys want?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version