The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

Australian Season 3 CONFIRMED for 2014!

<< < (26/52) > >>

Jimmer:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on July 11, 2013, 02:00:15 AM ---Also I wouldn't be surprised if 7 try and get more syndication deals for TARAu to compensate for some of the shows budget (they recently sold the rights to air TARAu in South Africa)

--- End quote ---

Please bring TARAus to syndication in the United States! I really hope it happens, but I am doubtful it will. I doubt CBS would pick it up for syndication, as they haven't done their own. Maybe GSN could pick it up? They have done early seasons of The Amazing Race before it was dropped. GSN has is also picking up a non-US TV show, in The Chase. I can be hopeful!

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: αirlinesguy on July 11, 2013, 02:04:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on July 11, 2013, 02:00:15 AM ---I am thinking 10 teams with 1 from NZ to drum up excitement across the Tasman(like MKR3) and 11 legs instead of 12/13. 

--- End quote ---

NO. Please no. I don't really care much about less legs, but please not a team from NZ, we don't want to see that.

--- End quote ---

Sure we would! :lol:

Glamazon Racer:
New Zealand should do their own TAR. :lol: :funny:

Although it would be hilarious listening to all the accents. <3

Air:
Samual approves, and yeah, I don't like the idea of mixing it, but I'd watch a TARNZ.

SamualDude:
Someone called me?  :funny: I definitely want a TARNZ, Hell I'd try and get on the show

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version