The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

Australian Season 3 CONFIRMED for 2014!

<< < (23/52) > >>

tar fan:
It happened in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide. Someone on the TARAU page said that the people were asked who they were from and they said SBS. I rang SBS today, and both Sydney and Melbourne offices had no idea about it.

RealityFan37:
I have it on good authority that if The Mole does not rate well, Channel 7 will film a new series of The Amazing Race - possibly even later this year, so it's ready to go early/mid 2014.
If The Mole rates well, Channel 7 will make another series of that instead. Likely due to the fact it is way cheaper to produce and make.

So if we want to see another series of The Amazing Race Australia we want to hope The Mole does not rate well.
It will be on 3 nights a week though, coming on after House Rules.

ZouLy:

I hope there's another Channel willing to buy the TAR license from Channel-7

Maybe channel 9 or 10 wanna have a breakthrough..?!

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: ZouLy on June 19, 2013, 09:40:36 PM ---
I hope there's another Channel willing to buy the TAR license from Channel-7

Maybe channel 9 or 10 wanna have a breakthrough..?!

--- End quote ---
The only channle that would make TAR other then 7 is Fox8 (On Foxtel). They are the only other channle that has the licence to air TARUS(they are currentily airing TARUS-18 on Thursdays)

--- Quote from: RealityFan37 on June 19, 2013, 07:56:16 PM ---I have it on good authority that if The Mole does not rate well, Channel 7 will film a new series of The Amazing Race - possibly even later this year, so it's ready to go early/mid 2014.
If The Mole rates well, Channel 7 will make another series of that instead. Likely due to the fact it is way cheaper to produce and make.

So if we want to see another series of The Amazing Race Australia we want to hope The Mole does not rate well.
It will be on 3 nights a week though, coming on after House Rules.

--- End quote ---
I dont see The Mole working 3 nights a week. I don't think it will rate but who knows.

wanzhoutjt:
TARAU is so great a version that I love it more than TAR-US. Hope TARAU have its third season... But who knows? The Mole is also a great show, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version