The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

Australian Season 3 CONFIRMED for 2014!

<< < (3/52) > >>

ovalorange:

--- Quote from: tarflyonthewall on October 23, 2012, 09:09:38 PM ---Stripping a leg over two nights doesn't increase the revenue, it just makes half the episodes anticlimaxes.

I'm hearing it's about 90% certain Seven plan on doing The Mole and TAR Australia in alternating years, with Grant hosting both. Which would mean no race until 2014.

--- End quote ---

Do you have a link/source where you heard that please? It sounds interesting.

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: tarflyonthewall on October 23, 2012, 09:09:38 PM ---I'm hearing it's about 90% certain Seven plan on doing The Mole and TAR Australia in alternating years, with Grant hosting both. Which would mean no race until 2014.

--- End quote ---

Then I guess Grant Bowler will host The Mole 6: Culture Clash. I'm really expecting such a show that has disappeared from TV for 8 years. :conf:

tarauslover:
They are testing The Mole next year to see how it fares rating wise as Season 5 didn't do as well. And if it draws enough attention at the lower cost they will most probably continue it. If not then I'd say the race will be back in 2014. I am just very sure there will be no race next year  :'( but this isn't the last we've seen of it for sure!  :conf:

supah:

--- Quote from: ovalorange on October 24, 2012, 02:34:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: tarflyonthewall on October 23, 2012, 09:09:38 PM ---Stripping a leg over two nights doesn't increase the revenue, it just makes half the episodes anticlimaxes.

I'm hearing it's about 90% certain Seven plan on doing The Mole and TAR Australia in alternating years, with Grant hosting both. Which would mean no race until 2014.

--- End quote ---

Do you have a link/source where you heard that please? It sounds interesting.

--- End quote ---

tarflyonthewall:
I have behind-the-scenes sources.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version