Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

The Mole (Australian Version)

<< < (7/41) > >>

ovalorange:
OMG I saw the ad for this on TV yesterday, best ad I've seen for a tv show in a long time. I can't wait to for it to begin!

tarauslover:

--- Quote from: ovalorange on March 05, 2013, 04:38:27 AM ---OMG I saw the ad for this on TV yesterday, best ad I've seen for a tv show in a long time. I can't wait to for it to begin!

--- End quote ---

I love it too but I am afraid because of its light heartedness and comedic nature that the Mole may trying to take over and be the cheaper replacement of the Amazing Race Australia. If you were to ask me to choose I would pick the race over the mole without hesitation, so I can't help but hope this version doesn't fare as well so that the race can come back in 2014. I miss the old seasons of the Mole when much more emphasis was placed on mystery, intrigue and suspense where now everything seems sugar coated and dumbed down to be honest.

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on March 05, 2013, 03:56:36 AM ---And a promo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CeTyCrwNjPw

--- End quote ---

To be honest I didn't know the promo of The Mole could be in this way... So many comedy elements, unlike many versions around the globe. It's getting interesting.

After watching the promo, it's not surprising to me that Shura is a host for children's shows. :)

theamazingracer21:
It wouldn't surprise me if this was just marketing for the promo. I would be very surprised if they did dumb down the show.

theamazingracer21:
Hey there are some new promos on the website and on TV. 2 promos feature a challenge in the Blue Mountains where they must go between 2 cliffs and some players are scared (or are they). In the other promo is in what I believe to be Melbourne and each player is on for about 2 seconds to say something like "I'm no faker" or "I'm not a imposter" then the host comes in and says "but one of them is" before each of the cast is individually before the final shot (the host in front of the players with the logo) is shown.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version