Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

The Mole (Australian Version)

<< < (40/41) > >>

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: SteKay on October 17, 2013, 03:31:45 PM ---Show contentEireann is Irish for Ireland, they are pronounced the same and Erin is an Irish name too, I think
--- End quote ---

Oh cool! That's interesting! Thanks for the info! :)

stekay:
It's okay, just thought I'd share my Irish knowledge  :funny: I wanna watch the show now, I watched it before I came across TAR

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: SteKay on October 18, 2013, 12:07:57 PM ---It's okay, just thought I'd share my Irish knowledge  :funny: I wanna watch the show now, I watched it before I came across TAR

--- End quote ---

Even though it did pretty poorly in terms of ratings and got shunted to 10:30, I think it was a very good show so I would recommend it! :)

stekay:
I watched some US versions years ago and really enjoyed it. (sorry for straying off topic)

TheMoleAustralia:
For people who want to relive the excitement of the Mole Australia, I am starting a new season this year. Need 12 able and willing contestants who can take some time to participate in the experience that is the Mole. New challenges, new twists and of course a new mole. Prize money is of course up for grabs for the person to unmask the mole. Anyone interesting email themoleaustralia@yahoo.com.au to begin the audition process. Contestants must be enthusiastic and give everything a go.
It will be an amazing experience for all involved and a great chance to relive an incredible tv show.

Email me at themoleaustralia@yahoo.com.au to start the journey.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version