Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

The Mole (Australian Version)

<< < (39/41) > >>

Glamazon Racer:
Show contentErin Montage:

- Falls off high wire.
- Chose O for fruits, knowing there is only one fruit. <3 (best piece of sabotage <3)
- Ensured she and the Katherine suitcase did not move on in the train, losing $10,000.
- Beat the Mole, knew the contestants. <3
- Wrong answer in Steps.
- Dropped dominos.
OMG RED HERRING CLUE

Show contentShe had the suitcase Katherine. <333333333333333333333
OMG MORE CLUES

Show content- Four letters in Mole, four letters in Erin, fourth in intro.
- First person who talked on this show was Erin.
- Ireland having something to do with Erin?
- 2163 smoke signal - 3216 is Erin's postcode. :P
- Geelong is Erin's hometown. Navy and white colours EVERYWHERE now that they point it out.
- Scales of justice - Erin's law degree.
- Erin's favourite animal - the owl - made an appearance at the train challenge.

Glamazon Racer:
36-31 out of 40 if I heard correctly.

YOUR WINNER IS...
Show contentHILLAL.

$180,000

Nobita:
Finale <3
Show contentI thought for sure Aisha is the winner since the editing portrayed her as an intelligent and strategic player. Hilly's edit was kind of UTR in the several first episodes. But I like them both so yay for the winner! <3
Ugh, the revelation is lack of suspense. <//3

stekay:
Show contentEireann is Irish for Ireland, they are pronounced the same and Erin is an Irish name too, I think

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Nobita on October 17, 2013, 08:31:59 AM ---Finale <3
Show contentI thought for sure Aisha is the winner since the editing portrayed her as an intelligent and strategic player. Hilly's edit was kind of UTR in the several first episodes. But I like them both so yay for the winner! <3
Ugh, the revelation is lack of suspense. <//3
--- End quote ---

Show contentI also thought that the edit portrayed Aisha as the winner. I thought they were being very obvious about the Mole's and winner's edits, but turns out only one of the two was true. :lol:

Would have preferred Aisha to win, but I am also very happy with Hillal. The Final Three + Ally were my favourite contestants, so no reason to be anything but happy! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version