Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

The Mole (Australian Version)

<< < (4/41) > >>

starrynight:
I didn't mind the live part of series 5 but the test was so short (about 6 questions I think), maybe live restrictions made that, or maybe that's what they normally did anyway.  Anyway I hope they have a reasonably long test now for eliminations, like the Dutch one tends to have.

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: starrynight on November 09, 2012, 08:08:52 AM ---I didn't mind the live part of series 5 but the test was so short (about 6 questions I think), maybe live restrictions made that, or maybe that's what they normally did anyway.  Anyway I hope they have a reasonably long test now for eliminations, like the Dutch one tends to have.

--- End quote ---
Appetenty they did a couple of questons each week about the moles family and life. (what city does the mole live in? What occupation does the mole hold?) before the live segment about the weeks events (for task A what group was the mole in?) So there was more then you think.

theamazingracer21:
Quick question. Has anyone seen any filming anywhere in the world for anything that looks like the mole.

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on December 08, 2012, 12:50:01 AM ---Quick question. Has anyone seen any filming anywhere in the world for anything that looks like the mole.

--- End quote ---
Wondering that too. Unlike many other shows, I've read so few spoilers about any version of The Mole,

Topita:

--- Quote from: SuperTux on December 08, 2012, 01:24:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on December 08, 2012, 12:50:01 AM ---Quick question. Has anyone seen any filming anywhere in the world for anything that looks like the mole.

--- End quote ---
Wondering that too. Unlike many other shows, I've read so few spoilers about any version of The Mole,

--- End quote ---

I don't know about international versions, but I know the Dutch Mole is making it a point to keep it as secret as possible. It only makes sense since it all revolves around the mystery of the Mole's identity.

In fact last year was the first year (since 12 seasons) the contestants all got spotted (by leaked information presumably) boarding a plane to Iceland. The producers then had to make quite a few adjustments to the places they visited so as not to risk further exposure..
Unfortunately that meant making adjustments to the original locations as well as challenges which had its effect due to improvisation too.

For many reality shows it's not that important to know who is where near the end but for the Mole it's crucial of course.. Once they are spotted in locations important spoilers can leak out which will ruin the momentum of the show.

So in the Netherlands contestants are given a 250.000 fine if they leak any information at all about the show before airing. I imagine the Australian version wants to keep this secret kept as such the same way, for the same reasons.  :cmas27

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version