Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

The Mole (Australian Version)

<< < (24/41) > >>

tarflyonthewall:
I can't tell you who gets booted, but I'm reliably informed that the eliminations are in episodes 12, 16, 18, 19, and 20. Episode 12 is the first hour next week, then its two more double episodes until the next one, which again is in the first hour.

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: tarflyonthewall on August 08, 2013, 12:59:50 AM ---I can't tell you who gets booted, but I'm reliably informed that the eliminations are in episodes 12, 16, 18, 19, and 20. Episode 12 is the first hour next week, then its two more double episodes until the next one, which again is in the first hour.

--- End quote ---
How do you get this information.

tarflyonthewall:
Spoilers from someone who's seen up to the final three.

Glamazon Racer:
If that's the case, I'm really looking forward to the episode 18-20 period with a lot going down in a short space of time.

No termination for four whole episodes between 12 and 16 is going to be a pain. I just hope they indeed revert to the 2-hour episode format, instead of 1-hour per week as they did these last couple of weeks. As much as I love old episodes of Criminal Minds, I can watch them off my DVDs any old time - I want more Mole. :lol:

tarflyonthewall:
I suspect the reason for the long wait between eliminations is because Erin didn't take the non-elimination offer that time. If she had, I think we would have gotten an elimination in Episode 14. We might still get some pretense of an elimination rather than simply having only challenges for four episodes, but I haven't been able to confirm one way or the other yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version